Tech Issues in Spicy Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep we are awared of it. It will keep going down and back or is being really slow

You know you can put more then 2 videos per post.. its in the admin section somewhere girls..

are you talking to me Darvil? *bellow*

and that "without http:// cannot work" issue is also annoying... sometimes I just copy-and-paste others' links and forgot that part... *bellow*

you know what? It's weird cuz I copy and paste the link without the http:// for some youtube video and it actually work. I don't know what's wrong with the link you post, Snow. hmmm Maybe it's missing something. *umm*

• 6 months later...

ok that mysterious "dissapperance" of post happened to me again.

I added one reply in the thread of "Leut Kuttiyah"(2010) in the lakorn section, and after I clicked "Post", the webpage redirected to the home page of Spicy, instead of the thread's page. And I checked that thread, found out that my reply dissappeared. I redo the same procedure, and this time it was successful.

It happened to me last night as I was replying in one thread that I've forgotten already lol anyways so I thought maybe because I was replying to too many threads at once it just didn't go through and I re-write it again and post successfully after *lol!* *lol!*

• 2 weeks later...