Lakorn upload "LEGAL VIOLATION"

kluay

ok the thing is .. its not the copyright violation .... what happened is to many people downloading off your account so its taking up bandwidth the more bandwidth ur account has the more filefront spends lol so they are a free service even if they say it doesnt matter .. to them it does.. its happened to me a few times .. but I notice that since I started splitting up lakorns and putting only a certain amount and deleting files if my bandwidth goes up to like 700 GB then my account is ok.. but if it goes over 900 GB bandwidth i get that msg *ioi*

Wow. I never knew that. I always assumed that it was because of the memory space. Thanks for the information.

actually thai lakorn are now copyrighted except ch.3 lakorn...thats because i think ch.3 refuse to join the others...if u still rent lakorn from ur local asian store there's a warning at the beginning of all larkon except ch3...this was recent, maybe 2003 or 2004...

LOL girl its not how much you upload its how much people download.. thats why I get pissed off if people hotlink my files.. because 1. like 4 forums downloading off one link of course its gonna reach 900 GB download bandwidth lol =x.... but sendspace... hmmm i think mega will last longer.. and you can always try other hosts like gigeshare and upfile .. i believe one of them has 90 day last download and the other like 60 days

I meant about from what sunny said too :rolleyes: I start to understand how this web host work now I’ll take all your guys advises and will learn from it thanks so much again na ka. *rxl*