Dootvusa

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Ok, so I ordered something from Dootvusa.com all the way since April and I've called them but every time I call them the phone either disconnects or someone tells me to call back later and hangs up! I've e-mailed them and yet NO RESPONSE at all. My address has changed since then but I check at the old place to see if anything has went there and nothing. The people who lives there says since I moved out well I moved out like 2 months ago but they said nothing has came since then. This order has been made since April -.-"

Has anyone ordered them from before? Any problems? Any Advice on What I should do?

if it's taken that long you should just call you credit card company and have them cancel the charge. Just make sure you save that page or cap that page that confirms the order is still pending. There's no reason for it to take that long and for them to charge ur card

The thing is I didn't use a credit card. I used paypal which has my debit card connected to it. Would the bank be able to go back that far and do that?

I tried to call the contact number for the website again right now and some man picked up pretending that he can't hear me! I had my friend on 3 way with me to make sure that it's not my end because every time I call they give an excuse saying that they can't hear me my phone is breaking up but my friend was able to hear me loud and clear -.-" and she lives in the same city as that person that owns that website/store

I dont know but paypal sometimes use credit cards, I never use it through banking so I dont know. But it would probably be a good idea to see your bank about it *rxl* they're probably better than credit card since you can see them in person and have them maybe call the company for you?

Yeah I guess I can try. Lol I tried to call again and they have a full voicemail box! The thing is I don't know if they would be able to get my money back since it's been since April -.-" I'm a little pissed that someone could do this I guess. I know lots of people order from them but I've never really heard a valid complaint. Hopefully Either I'm able to get my money back or they send me the lakorn. So much for being patient and nice about things lol -.-"

Yep it still says pending I have it screen capped lol for in case. I don't think I'll ever order from them anymore -.-" Lol. I hope that it's not happening to other people