Posts Point

Genie

there are certain forums where you don't gain post points. for example photo section and all dl sections. the reason is bc in the past ppl used to spam every single photo section post just to gain points to access the dl forums.

seeing that you post mostly in the gallery, it's no wonder that your post points haven't gone up.

there are certain forums where you don't gain post points. for example photo section and all dl sections. the reason is bc in the past ppl used to spam every single photo section post just to gain points to access the dl forums.

seeing that you post mostly in the gallery, it's no wonder that your post points haven't gone up.

*em:P* thanks a lot, noiki funny me for asking such a weird question.. :P

*em:P* thanks a lot, noiki funny me for asking such a weird question.. :P

^ it's not weird it's normal I mean some people might want to know too why they ain't going anywhere hahaha, it's not just the photo and dl section, it's also the chit chat forum, oh god if we allow post to increase in there, ekk Shamp would have one hundred thousand post court :P

^ it's not weird it's normal I mean some people might want to know too why they ain't going anywhere hahaha, it's not just the photo and dl section, it's also the chit chat forum, oh god if we allow post to increase in there, ekk Shamp would have one hundred thousand post court :P

:P Sunny, u are sooo right..that's a good point too.. *em:P*