SPICYForum's youtube channels

lol sunny, maybe if you didn't upload all that stuff on your youtube, maybe you would have more time

It doesn't matter because in the morning I dl it while I get ready for school and upload it all while I'm at school, than I come home and leave it uploading again for the forum here while I go shopping and do stock for the shop than clean there, come home, water the garden, walk the dogs and sit, rest, internet+spam hehe than I get ready for work, come home, shower, homework and sleep, that's what I'm doing for the whole week and next week *rll*:030:

lol sunny, maybe if you didn't upload all that stuff on your youtube, maybe you would have more time

It doesn't matter because in the morning I dl it while I get ready for school and upload it all while I'm at school, than I come home and leave it uploading again for the forum here while I go shopping and do stock for the shop than clean there, come home, water the garden, walk the dogs and sit, rest, internet+spam hehe than I get ready for work, come home, shower, homework and sleep, that's what I'm doing for the whole week and next week *rll*:030:

sounds too busy. lol I already feel exhausted.

• 10 months later...

Yea it's interesting to read the comments on my lakorns from others LOL I notice my Pancake and Aum lakorns always get BIG HITS, I mean PANCAKE??? ALWAYS so yea there's something about her and it does confirm a bit that people watches her lakorn even if people hate her ?? lol

Yea it's interesting to read the comments on my lakorns from others LOL I notice my Pancake and Aum lakorns always get BIG HITS, I mean PANCAKE??? ALWAYS so yea there's something about her and it does confirm a bit that people watches her lakorn even if people hate her ?? lol

lmaooo I think so. lol The more famous the more haters. lol *ha-ha*

hahah I think reading comments are fun too. lol