How to rip music from karaoke files?

noiki

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i let all the people I know borrow my DVDs but I write them down what they have I never miss any lol one time a lady borrowed and it was about two months I asked if she finished it and she was like wow you still remember because she borrow like 3-4 lakorns at once like I'm a store and she will return some after each week but one of them she didn't return it and I asked lol i buy for 2 dollars and give to others for free so I aint going to let anyone just slip away with it *dito* but outside people ain't as dangerous as inside, like my sister tsk tsk she takes them and not return unless I go to her house and get them hehe

I should do that too...but now I just make them a copy instead cuz them ghetto arse pple aint gonna return them. When I go over to get them at their place, they tell me they let someone else borrow them. The cycle goes on and on to the point where you can't trace to who has it. That's happened one tooo many times. Also, they don't take care of my discs too.

Anyways, I have all my discs in my many CD booklets. Each disc has its cover behind, so that way when I open it up, I can easily spot a disc missing. hehehehe...But still I dun let pple touch my booklets anymore lols....I have copies available for them in the computer area.

Edited by tEaRdRoP

i'm like you, i have so many lakorns on dvd and people always borrow mine. before i went to lille, one of my uncle has borrowed like 20 lakorns but he always gives them back. my older sister, never gave them back and when i go to her house, i never find them. i'm sure people borrow her too and she doesn't remember who and when. for us, lakorns=argue :omg5:

now, i know my lesson, i always copy my favourite in an other dvd and keep my original in my room. for the others, i don't really care because i never want to watch them :omg5: . the one who is furious instead of me is my mom. before i've moved, she wanted to watch "wimarn mungkorn" but i didn't know where was my copy and i told her "well, it's nothing, i don't like it" and she was like "you don't like it, but i like it and i'm your mom!" she was furious!