Sarnworld forum, troubles.

<3_Jieb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

IE has some serious issues with the new board software. It has to do with java and all the newer fancier spiffy stuff. I don't understand why IE has to be so problematic. I despise microsoft. Anyway if you use another browser (FF or Safari) it should be smoking fast. Thats til the board software can be updated maybe to be more friendly.

The skin at SW is nice but not really liking the look of all those windows on the side, it looks messy and confusing lolz lucky I choose version 2 for now.

Hehe the Spicy logo was made after this skin but I don't know why it doesn't match lolz not like it was made before. Maybe we should just purchase a skin lol.

You know you can make the side windows disappear by clicking the yellow "x" button ;) and I think it can be disabled by default.

As for the skin.. there's many skins for 2.3 that is free

http://resources.invisionpower.com/index.p...&showcat=84

http://skins.invisionize.com/db/index.php/c/241

IPB 3 is an incredible software especially adding mods is so easy and just works great. People who add mods really appreciate the new format.

I know, we're not here as often anymore. I don't know if we want a version 3. lol Plus there are so many things if it's going to be like Sarn that will not be put to use. It will just be a waste.

Hey, so the X was for that? lol I was wondering the X is for but didn't click on it.