Sign in to follow this  
myworld

Hi about sendspace

You see the part where I circle it? That is the link to download. You can right click and save as to your computer then press okay. The download will start.

sendspacels9.jpg

Edited by shampoo

I mean I can dl from sendspace....but almost web turn To"You have reached your daily download limit "

Someone told me about proxy so I don't know how I do...about proxy....web for hide my proxy???

Edited by myworld

*hihe* oh sorry, then.

Well I think one day you can only dl 1GB. That is the limit. I think hiding IP? But I don't know how to do that either. *nono* Maybe somebody can help you.

lolz i did that once. download so many on sendpace..ehhe..lolz..thx anyway shampoo, maybe some people might now know how to download *em:P*

weird im not a paid member lol but I can download multiple files at once and also I can dl more than 1 gig a day and no lies too.. i think its because I have multiple net connection >.< lol

Sometime is just a message, but if your ingore it and kept on clicking on the download link, eventually it will let you download, unless of course if you reached 1GB first, then you'd have to wait for next day. <_<