Sign in to follow this  
noiki

Online Airline Tickets Sites

travelocity is good too. Expedia is a lot more expensive lol and orbitz is very expensive too lol

where are you going Noiki? *^lol*

I go to Webjet.com.au

but i think that's for Australian people? who knows but I book my flights there most times, when I go to Thailand ... umm yea LOL I've only fly to Thailand hehe but I will book for my Sydney one there too... cheap

to ny but to the la guardia airport. i'm searching right now and most of it is up near 400, i really should have bought it sooner ja

umm try travelocity, cuz that's where I was always looking at mine. lol Plane to vegas per person is cheap and NY is cheap too. It should still be cheap....only 198 or 204 dollars plus taxes too.

travelocity is good too. Expedia is a lot more expensive lol and orbitz is very expensive too lol

where are you going Noiki? *^lol*

really? I thought expedia had the best rates lol

what are you doing in ny?

*^lol* remember Noiki is going on a trip with her family? Lol

yeah travelocity is cheap. My sister was looking at expedia and I was like try travelocity...I usually cheack travelocity. *rll*

Edited by shampoo

yeah but then travelcity always sold out *^lol* so thier listed price is so cheap until you finalize lol
lol but the taxes is already included. still hasn't sold out yet...hrrmmm but my sister better hurry. eeekkks. *rll*
gosh this is so tough, i either leave before my family and arrive later or leave later than them and arrive earlier.
is travelocity still that expensive where you live to NY?

everything is about 400 or more ja. pretty expensive since we're only staying a few days but we are going to be there for halloween so i think that might be it. i really should have bought it sooner

well I've tried using travelcity in the past, and the tickets are a good price listed, but then when you click the prices goes up lol

hrmm really? I thought they said taxes is included already lol well I have never personally ordered it so maybe you're right Mai. *^lol*

well Halloween is very near, you should have bought it early.

yeah now it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg compared to my family. gosh the crappy thing is the return flights, i'm gonna have to leave before them like an hour so that cuts down on family time on the monday a little bit

I think you just have to go with the 400 dollars lol cuz it can't go cheaper and don't wait any longer it might go up.

yeah i think i might have to leave earlier too, it's a lot cheaper if i leave a day earlier and camp out at the airport until they arrive lolz

yeah i think i might have to leave earlier too, it's a lot cheaper if i leave a day earlier and camp out at the airport until they arrive lolz

*rll* smart thinking lol *^lol*

gosh so i ended up booking, it was about 450. the weird thing is i don't have a seat assignment for my flight back home and on the picture it said all the seats were occupied. what does that mean?

u should check w/ da airline. last time they aint have my name in their itinerary or whatever but i had a ticket cause i paid for it dhurr and then da flight to my destination or was it from? they had me assigned to a seat same as somebody else. garsh. dat was da first time dat ever happened to me though. and wow i can't believe nobody mentioned cheaptickets.com lol but u booked already lol

u should check w/ da airline. last time they aint have my name in their itinerary or whatever but i had a ticket cause i paid for it dhurr and then da flight to my destination or was it from? they had me assigned to a seat same as somebody else. garsh. dat was da first time dat ever happened to me though. and wow i can't believe nobody mentioned cheaptickets.com lol but u booked already lol

I think cheaptickets.com and travelocity is the same?

anyway yeah you need to call the airline for it. It has never happen to me but a guy was sitting on my seat and I told him that's my seat. He look at his ticket and said his was the same number, so the FA looked at the list and said his number was something else. lol Mistakes happen. *^lol*

Try BookingBuddy.com Noiki. You can compare prices among the sites. But for me, since I got to TX most of the time, I use Hotwire. To me they are the cheapest but the only suckie thing about them is that you don't know your itinerary until your purchase is finalize. So it's a high chance that you get the redeye flights.

Also, try Priceline too. I use that one sometimes when I have last minute flights to arrange. You can bid for a low price with them. Sometimes it work and sometimes not.

Edited by tEaRdRoP

I always use expedia or priceline, priceline always include the tax too. I need to be looking for a flight to go to LA soon too!!