Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

www.dootv.co.uk

yup yup you can....hehe that's what I'm doing for that concert..the uploading is doing crap to me...so I gave up uploading hahaha

oooh sounds great i will change from iptv to this after my account expire than *hehe*

do they have live Tv?

the bad part is that they don't have their own server for live streaming, it's just from other sources. iptv has their own server for live stream that why it doesn't buffer as badly.

lolz they don't have all the shows tho, i checked but they got stuff that iptv doesn't.

yeah that and my mom uses it with me. her computer is funked up so dootv doesn't load right on hers, only iptv. i like the live tv at iptv plus they have more of the food shows where they go out and eat, gives me ideas for when i go to thailand to see where i can go eat lolz

goodness it's no question that dootv is better quality, HQ on iptv cant even compete with what dootv has up :omg5:

yeah and most of the time they post stuff earlier than iptv. sometimes i would wait forever to see iptv post stuff and dootv already has it up lolz

how long have u been using dootv? i don't think i ever saw anybody post up a link for it anywhere b4 lol i stumbled upon it one day

sounds really good but i still don't wanna pay yet when I still have iptv account lolz so I can't really test the quality but since you girls say so!

I can now go and delete all the files I streamed off iptv, the HQ isnt comparable to dootv. It's better than live versions you can stream

it's the same thing as iptv, but much better quality. iptv's LQ versions sucks, but their HQ doesnt even compater either to this webbie

can you give me the link to iptv? I think they changed their url again, sometimes there's a 1, 2 or 3 in front of the url