Sign in to follow this  
Worranat

HOT BLOOD BOYS FORUM

:lol: I'll tell TOP tonight about Taek then...hahaha!!.....I still love him, just adore Taek as well. Something about him caught my attention. <_<

And yeah, see if you can find a picture or clip of them. Taek is like 1-2 inches taller or so. :P But they're very close in height. Maybe if I get the chance I'll find the pic for you!

:P Like TOP will say "okay" <_< lmao you'll just decrease his confidence, he doesn't have much confidence *ha5*

lol I'll go check how Taek looks like. Dont really remember. But oh yeah I remember he rapped the beginning of that one english song. :lol:

His smile is charming. His voice is deep as well....I guess I like guys with a deeper voice. :lol:

And you're right, TOP doesn't really have too much confidence. LOL. It's okay, babe will be okay...he has me still! <_<

:lol: Poor TOP :P

oh yeah TOP's voice is hella deep too lol

I see if his hotness can be compare to TOP <_<

lol! Well, TOP is still hotter. <_<

Taek is there for my adornment. (if that's even a word) hahaha. But I just adore him.

edit: And yes, TOP's voice is really deep. LOVE it! :lol:

Edited by Kay

lol but me, I haven't been following Big Bang. lol no one *sigh* not so into anything now a day except for spamming <_<

• Like 1

:lol: lol Shamp. I try to keep up with what I can since I'm so busy. I'm about to get a 2nd job. Part-time though...at Abercrombie as the in-store model..but I'm still doing my full time job as a medical bill analyst..as well as going to college. -__-"

So I don't really get to spam with you girls often! <_<

edit: and the girls at the other forums such as Soompi and the Hotblood forums...they post fast too! LOL...>.<

Edited by Kay

*rll* it was because I focus more on school now that Mai's post has surpassed mine *rxl*

I'm still trying to find a job *rxl* but no luck with anything.