HOT BLOOD BOYS FORUM

yup when I was watching their performance as a whole, they're off lol one is good and one is not. hahaah the tone is hella off. lmao But then when it's individual they're good. Well, I've only seen Jay and Khun. Not the other yet. But I did try youtube them to see their performance. lol They're not so great on look but they're not butt fugly plus they got talent. lol oh and they're not that tall, wassup with that? majority of the korean guys are like 178 and up lol

Actually...Jay is the short one Shamp! :lol:...

Taek and Khun along with the rest are pretty tall. Have you checked the stats of their height? <_< I don't remember them all, but they're pretty tall to me. Just Jay, Junsu, and JoKwon who are pretty short.

hahah lmao because when I was watching them perform, they all look short to me. lol I was like there isn't anyone tall in this group? Only Khun though. He looks the tallest.

hey they might lied about their height too. :lol:

so you follow this group? <_<

:lol: I'll tell TOP tonight about Taek then...hahaha!!.....I still love him, just adore Taek as well. Something about him caught my attention. <_<

And yeah, see if you can find a picture or clip of them. Taek is like 1-2 inches taller or so. :P But they're very close in height. Maybe if I get the chance I'll find the pic for you!

:P Like TOP will say "okay" <_< lmao you'll just decrease his confidence, he doesn't have much confidence *ha5*

lol I'll go check how Taek looks like. Dont really remember. But oh yeah I remember he rapped the beginning of that one english song. :lol:

:lol: lol Shamp. I try to keep up with what I can since I'm so busy. I'm about to get a 2nd job. Part-time though...at Abercrombie as the in-store model..but I'm still doing my full time job as a medical bill analyst..as well as going to college. -__-"

So I don't really get to spam with you girls often! <_<

edit: and the girls at the other forums such as Soompi and the Hotblood forums...they post fast too! LOL...>.<

Edited by Kay