Sign in to follow this  
katerine

Aum Patchrapa fourm

*muha**rll* *rll* NO WAY MAN!! This forum IS Aum's forum already na *rxl* :o

But hey, nice for another forum for Aum *rll*

It's hard keeping a forum on one dara lol. But this originally was an Aum board, we later changed it to an Oil & Aum board and it kept growing lol. It's going to be even harder now considering Aum has no work :Spicy_05:

yea going back to history, this used to be spicy patcharapa forum :Spicy_05: before it became just 'spicy forum' hehe

the first thing Lalita told Sunny was, you're not going to survive as an Aum forum :Spicy_05: then she wanted an Tik Aom forum

nways who knows things might have changed since then lol

:Spicy_05: it was gonna be an af forum theni changed my mind to a namfon fourm but thought there was one already so it turned into a aum forum :Spicy_05:

lol its like starting a business when making a forum... especially if the traffic gets busy you have to totally give half your life into it and be active wahhh

we're encouraging arent we? *ha5*

lol *hts*

:lol: new layout now it pretty kwl credit to dorky_vang (admin) for it look really cool it blak *gg*

oh wow it looks sexy.. aww why put it hidden so quickly *muha**rxl*

UPDATE hehe. No more admin places left *duh* but mod places left *ha5* new fourm lakorn access on youtube :P dedicated to you sunny *rll*

Edited by katerine

hehe still lookin for mods though just post in the hirring just post what u want to mod but u never knw sunny there might be admin place if the forum pics up *clps*

it added now ka forgot about it to *^lol* and i watch when u were posting it *rxl* ok sunny would u like to be admin we need some help were amaturs and need help :)

it added now ka forgot about it to *blah* and i watch when u were posting it *duh* ok sunny would u like to be admin we need some help were amaturs and need help *^lol*

*maad*:)

Sunny's admin at Spicy, and Spicy is an Aum forum *rxl*

nways you girls are doing a pretty good job na

Can I be one of those admin who has a position but does nothing? :wub:*rll*

Wow I'm admin @ Spicy and Patcharin.net already... too much workload but if you have any questions or help, you are free to ask me or Mai since we're both 'expert' *lips**hehe* *hehe*

when was the last time you put up an article relating to Aum? or even update any news on Aum? :wub: not that it matters anymore lol. We've got members to help us out now lol *rll*