sarnworld

the url doesnt even exist anymore *<ha* even though I dont post there, I do go there, just to spy on our members lol, kidding kidding. Hopefully they did a backup, cause we know how it feels when invision deleted our board last time *hehe* i

Lol the domain still exist lol it's just been disabled and I'm sure the old man backed it up ... I know how he is "always back up" lol is one of his favorite line. ^__O but he's in burma! can't check or anything ... I was like oh snaps the first night it went down i couldn't get to spicy to cause database error and when I woke up spicy was the first place I came and I assumed everything was ok then I went to sarNworld and was like umm what? LOL I mean everything is stil there but since the domain name is disabled when you try to go to it nothing comes up.

Lol also another thing that can assure us that sarNworld is still safe is the wiki :Spicy_05: you can try it out wiki.sarnworld.com and it'll pop up lol

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
  • Like 2

urrg we know how it feels, it's happened to us before where we lost EVERYTHING. It even upsetted us when we lost a couple hours of data cause the backup was several hours before the board went down. Well hopefully everything works out. I hope none of my computers are infected

ahh i'm missin sarnworld!!!...i'm glad theres still spicy..yeah...my aunt jus sent me an email about this new virus going on...it's a quick one too..like once you click something it automatically runs that program...i dunno..but i dont click on anything i dont know..or need to know about

the url doesnt even exist anymore *bellow* even though I dont post there, I do go there, just to spy on our members lol, kidding kidding.

*wot* *wot* *rxl* that was a funny line sweetie, but SW is back up now still it weird though not the same *clps*

^__^ yeah it's weird but not the same if you're using IE Lol

Hey guys. Please use firefox to come to SW for now. I know there's a problem with a javascript which installs a trojan (refuse it if it asks). I will work on it when I come back to the states.

Thats the announcement from the old man so those of you using IE *bellow* you will definitely have issues. and OT: but I love your siggy n'sunny it's cute hehe

Lol Mai I don't know about netscape -.O because it depends on its tolerance towards javascript and also if you have antivirus on you should be good because the antivirus will pop up saying this virus has been detected and deleted because ive tested it lol for the heck of it i visited sarNworld on IE and as people has been saying so many explorer windows popped up and my antivirus popped up too saying a trojan has been detected and deleted ... i had to manually ctrl alt dlt and end the process of explorer through the task manager. *bellow* but if you want it your way lol then thats till the old man comes back *clps*