Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crappers I hate when stuff like that happen LOL teardrop eventually they'll probably obtain permission. It happened with Ch.5 and Obizgo once. I hate using multiple sites -.-" but some sites have certain lakorns and etc.

• 2 weeks later...

okies is anyone having problems with dootv??? i can get into their back up site mydootv.tv but whenever i try to get into dootv it keeps loading forever

nvm, i just read on their shoutbox that they're fixing dootv so tell everyone to go to mydootv.tv for the time being

Edited by noiki

okies is anyone having problems with dootv??? i can get into their back up site mydootv.tv but whenever i try to get into dootv it keeps loading forever

nvm, i just read on their shoutbox that they're fixing dootv so tell everyone to go to mydootv.tv for the time being

They said their website got hacked by a group of people.

Bleh, I'm so frustrated with dootv. I ordered a lakorn since April, but I have yet to see it! I've e-mailed them, but no response. I've called them but the guy always goes can you call me later im not at the office something like that. Urgh. Then my account almost never works on DOOTV I always get buffers or the video just doesn't work at all. mydootv is even slower then the regular dootv -.-" Gosh, even though their quality is good. It's just not worth it to me anymore

Bleh, I'm so frustrated with dootv. I ordered a lakorn since April, but I have yet to see it! I've e-mailed them, but no response. I've called them but the guy always goes can you call me later im not at the office something like that. Urgh. Then my account almost never works on DOOTV I always get buffers or the video just doesn't work at all. mydootv is even slower then the regular dootv -.-" Gosh, even though their quality is good. It's just not worth it to me anymore

Very Interesting! Normally, when I told them my problem, they fixed it for me right away. Do you have their msn?

livechat@dootv.tv Add to your msn and you can talk to them. Some times, the clip is buffering ver often but it might be my internet is slow too.

I found out another website. It's called http://ethaitv.tv/ I don't know how good they are but right now, if you register, you can try it free for 2 days. If you try, let me know because I want to know it too.

• 2 weeks later...