tEaRdRoP

Thaitv.tv

They took away the movies too...dangit!!! And some of the concerts! Gosh! I guess Imma have to try out Dootv too now unless there's another site that offers good movies for me to watch.

They took 7 See concert off too. I just renew 2 days ago *^lol*

It's going to expire on 9/3/09 *muha**beat*

Does Dootv have everything like thaitv? How much does it cost there?

Only 5 pound a month ( less than $9.00 )..The clips are good quality but it buffers sometimes. Good customer service.

I think the servers are in England. *^lol*

yeah i'm going to have to go with dootv as well.. i hope the connections are good.. i have no patience for buffering.. that's why i stayed with iptv..

i havent register with any other sites but iptv, i'll check other sites out on the holidays, cant get into this during school it'll kill me lolz

yeah i'm going to give iptv til monday.. if they took everything out then i'm going to switch over.. i mean i dont miss ch 7 lakorns except for wang nam kang but i do tend to watch a few of ch 7's varieties..

For realz...I normally don't watch lakorns online cuz I get DVDs but I do watch the variety shows, movies, and concerts. Im mad cuz I was in the middle of watching a movie too!

dootv is cheaper, one month is about 5 pounds or approximately 8 dollars US

yeah iptv isn't updating any ch7 stuff right now but they said on the website that they'll reimburse us by extending our subscription to how ever many days it takes to resolve this issue

oh no wonder!!...I DONT see nemore of the older ch7 lakorns on thaitv.tv..

my brother has a membership..gotta tell him about this.. so dootv is as good as thaitv.tv?

To lazy to read the article -.-" LOL but anyone awesome enough to brief me on it? Thanks in advance!

So are they gonna pull ch7 completely off then? If so then Imma switch to dootv too eheheh

Edited by tEaRdRoP

Crappers I hate when stuff like that happen LOL teardrop eventually they'll probably obtain permission. It happened with Ch.5 and Obizgo once. I hate using multiple sites -.-" but some sites have certain lakorns and etc.

ekk that's a sad case, doesn't Ch3 have copyrights or does iptv thaitv have permission from ch3?

so they must've worked out that tiff with ch7, they extended everyone's membership like they said they would. at least they kept their word lolz

okies is anyone having problems with dootv??? i can get into their back up site mydootv.tv but whenever i try to get into dootv it keeps loading forever

nvm, i just read on their shoutbox that they're fixing dootv so tell everyone to go to mydootv.tv for the time being

Edited by noiki

okies is anyone having problems with dootv??? i can get into their back up site mydootv.tv but whenever i try to get into dootv it keeps loading forever

nvm, i just read on their shoutbox that they're fixing dootv so tell everyone to go to mydootv.tv for the time being

They said their website got hacked by a group of people.

Bleh, I'm so frustrated with dootv. I ordered a lakorn since April, but I have yet to see it! I've e-mailed them, but no response. I've called them but the guy always goes can you call me later im not at the office something like that. Urgh. Then my account almost never works on DOOTV I always get buffers or the video just doesn't work at all. mydootv is even slower then the regular dootv -.-" Gosh, even though their quality is good. It's just not worth it to me anymore

i got one month extended too! it's going to come handy since I have a few lakorns planning to upload and watch lolz.