tEaRdRoP

Thaitv.tv

How come I can't view Pinky & Win new lakorn on iptv? Notice that they took off the live ch7 so does this mean they also won't be posting the lastest ch 7 lakorn either? Help!

How come I can't view Pinky & Win new lakorn on iptv? Notice that they took off the live ch7 so does this mean they also won't be posting the lastest ch 7 lakorn either? Help!

What's wrong? I can watch it.

iptv took off the live ch7 so you can't watch it at the same time as thailand but they're still posting ch7 lakorns.

pinecone, yeah, i usually just hit record and let it run while i do other stuff. when i come back the file is usually full unless there has been some problems with the internet. you always have to check the file first before recording fully. the folder that you have the file in, once you start recording, click on the recorded file and see if anything is playing first before you leave it. if nothing but a black screen or pixelated stuff comes on then you know it's not recording correctly and you have to stop and re-record. it might take you a few tries to get the hang of it.

iptv took off the live ch7 so you can't watch it at the same time as thailand but they're still posting ch7 lakorns.

pinecone, yeah, i usually just hit record and let it run while i do other stuff. when i come back the file is usually full unless there has been some problems with the internet. you always have to check the file first before recording fully. the folder that you have the file in, once you start recording, click on the recorded file and see if anything is playing first before you leave it. if nothing but a black screen or pixelated stuff comes on then you know it's not recording correctly and you have to stop and re-record. it might take you a few tries to get the hang of it.

Thank you for the reply. I found out that sometimes I got the whole file and some program I won't be able get the whole file specially the very old shows, no matter how many times I've tried. Obizgo is a lot easy to record but they don't have the old programs I wanted.

i've been having some problems recording too, that's why i use dootv a lot more to get stuff i can't off iptv

obizgo is okay but their quality is lower that's why i don't want to sign up with them again

i've been having some problems recording too, that's why i use dootv a lot more to get stuff i can't off iptv

obizgo is okay but their quality is lower that's why i don't want to sign up with them again

Thank you for the information. What software are you using to edit and convert your clip? They look really good on your English Sub channel.

Edited by pinecone

for the vids on the sub channel we use virtualdub but they only work for non wmv files so you'd have to convert to avi or something else before you can edit it in there.

i just use the windows movie maker eventhough it drastically changes the quality.

for the vids on the sub channel we use virtualdub but they only work for non wmv files so you'd have to convert to avi or something else before you can edit it in there.

i just use the windows movie maker eventhough it drastically changes the quality.

Interesting! Somehow on the sub channel, it looks a lot better. Do you think avi format is better then wmv format ?

avi is better but when you convert it changes the quality slightly. that happens when you convert from any file to another file. if you want a higher quality to have to get a hq source or save it as hq. if it's already lq when you have it, even if you save it as hq it'll still look lq

avi is better but when you convert it changes the quality slightly. that happens when you convert from any file to another file. if you want a higher quality to have to get a hq source or save it as hq. if it's already lq when you have it, even if you save it as hq it'll still look lq

Thanks ka.

Did Thaitv took away all the old ch7 lakorns?

yeah they did.. they also took down all the series too.. the last time i heard they were having drama with ch 7... there were some lakorns that they were not able to air and ect.. as well as korean dramas, something about copyright infringement

but dont quote me on that.. i just heard from the inside source grapevine *muha* ..

^ LOL

That suck!

I still wanted some other lakorns from ch7. I hope it's not true *rll*

Taking away Ch7 live was bad already *muha*

yeah they posted it on their site that they were having copyright probs w/ ch7. thank goodness i have dootv now

ahhhhh... i never read anything on their site.. lol just go straight to streaming..

i had dootv before but they gave me problems.. but that was like 5 yrs ago...

guess ch 7 is getting strict, obizgo had that new semi live thing and ch 7 live is also not there

so i guess no more iptv membership for me after it expires *fts* unless i really must lolz

my obizgo expires some time this month and iptv expires I think in july, probably won't be renewing either lol try to get those free ones for a couple of days first till I renew one.

my iptv isnt until end of july.. if they dont fix it by that time.. i'm going back to dootv

seems like they're not updating any ch 7 lakorns either...

hey noiki what's dootv's website address?

I think it's dootv.tv, I think I'll be watching theirs too

They took 7 See concert off too. I just renew 2 days ago :omg5:

It's going to expire on 9/3/09 *lips**muha*

Does Dootv have everything like thaitv? How much does it cost there?

Edited by Ana