Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

Strange their HQ is back >.< and wow it's a huge difference well in the file im watching anyways lol

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? strange yesterday when I was on there like when i would click into a lakorn it lead me directly to the regular version and didnt let me pick between regular and high quality -.-"

well HQ has been working for me the entire time, including yesterday when I streamed PPF. That's why I put up those caps lol. I was complaining about how they removed it, cause I dont think they did. It's just their HQ version of their files is not HQ as it use to be. the HQ is just the same as watching it when it airs on iptv drama. iptv drama is about the same quality as the low quality version.

ok there's 4 ways you can stream a drama on iptv...

1. you can stream it on the main page on iptv under ch 7, ch 5, ch 3 etc etc

2. you can stream it hours after it goes on air in thailand on the main page "iptv drama" aka "lakorn thai" this is the full version of a lakorn as it's airing on lakorn thai without the commercials

3. then for any lakorn you can pick HQ version 700 - 800 mps a prime time lakorn streamed would end up with the file 420mb - 450 mb

4. normal quality which is at 200-300mps a full prime time lakorn is 160 - 180 mb

what I was saying was I've been doing the option three, in hopes of getting a higher quality picture, but I tried all 4 versions, and HQ is no different, option 1 and 2 is actually better picture quality. There use to be a huge difference in HQ vs any of the other versions, now it's the worse even though it it's a file that is well over 400mb

Yeah the hq isn't any much different but I do notice that sometimes when I do screencaps I notice for certain lakorns come out better while some comes up worst than the regular quality.

52lv2h.jpg1ovx3p.jpg

Quality is slighty different -.-" i think but bareeeeeeeeeeeely! LOL

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

yeah you know what I notice than when i watch most channel 3 lakorns and channel 5 lakorns the HQ is slightly better but when it comes to Ch 7 it's hard to find a good quality for the HQ like I was trying to get clear caps of Pleng Ruk Karm Pope but nada they all come out even worst than the regular

Lol yeah boo I dont see why they would make it like that

Link

Like if you look at that particular blog post the first half of it was from regular streaming up until her first life death then the beginning of the 2nd wedding in the next lifetime is when i started using the HQ ones and they look alot different! But if it were with some channel 7 lakorns it would be the other way around ... so unfair !

anyhoo i figured out why sometimes it shows the hq and sometimes it doesn't.

it depends on which server it logs you in on. normally websites just has www. but thaitv has www1.etc www2.etc and www3.etc. if you happen to log in under the www1. or www2. server the hq is still there. but lately they've been referring clients to the www3. server which doesn't have the hq up yet, heck that server doesn't have the pics up for the lakorns either sometimes.

check it out na.

http://www2.thaitv.tv/TH/Default/Default.aspx this is the one i bookmarked but sometimes it logs me in under www3.etc

if you change the 2, to the 3 you can see what i mean when you log in.

anyhoo i figured out why sometimes it shows the hq and sometimes it doesn't.

it depends on which server it logs you in on. normally websites just has www. but thaitv has www1.etc www2.etc and www3.etc. if you happen to log in under the www1. or www2. server the hq is still there. but lately they've been referring clients to the www3. server which doesn't have the hq up yet, heck that server doesn't have the pics up for the lakorns either sometimes.

check it out na.

http://www2.thaitv.tv/TH/Default/Default.aspx this is the one i bookmarked but sometimes it logs me in under www3.etc

if you change the 2, to the 3 you can see what i mean when you log in.

i've been getting logged into the 1 and the 2 and HQ is both there for me

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...