Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-.-" yeah maybe .. maybe it was killing their bandwidth; dude this sucks lol yeah I notice on some lakorns the HQ is real crappy compared to the live, but in some lakorns the HQ is real good like if you watch the shorter lakorns the HQ are real decent like exact lakorns when they were HQ I noticed a difference but longer lakorns like the primetime ones tend to have horrible quality esp in bright lighting for some reason. I hope they bring it back though I liked it =[ for certain lakorns.

there use to be a huge difference btween the HQ and low quality version, now there's no difference that I can see visible lol. The bandwidth would be the same, cause it's still around 430-450mb for prime time lakorns. Maybe they're using a different converter for convert their files

Maybe -.-" lol this sucks i was really dependent on the hq also dude .. maybe they'll bring it back .. lol hopefully this time it's avi format yah right lmao.. but i think im gonna try and ask lmao and see what they say.

-.-" I want the hq back! LOL dammits; I wonder if they really are going to put it back if not then i might have to start buying them after they air also -.-" sigh! not that I burn the hq but it's good for screencaps and the old man and i were gonna use it for the video site pooo!

isnt there another site besides iptv that has better quality wtih HQ option?

oh yeah any way to put logos on files and not lose too much of the quality? windows media use to be much better quality, now the minute you put it into windows maker even set at highest quality it's no good :wub:

I have no clue the only site that I know of that has lakorn to stream is thaitv, obizgo, and bbtv and obiz and bbtv has worst quality then iptv ... other than that i don't know TT.TT this totally blows lol and i tried sending them an e-mail to ask hahaha but no response yet and probably will never get any.

dem people in panthip probably have dat program where they can watch tv on their computer. my cousin has it here. u have to get it hooked up by professionals. so it's like using ur computer monitor to watch tv instead of ur tv lol but some of dem do caps for already aired programs and it's still clear. man they hab tivo on their computers or somethin? lol