Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

whahaha how come everyone press record before opening the video?

me? I just open the recorder...and open the video and it record itself. lol and if it buffer, I just start over again cuz the recorder just record the buffering too. :Spicy_05:

*funpost*

So, what is the setting on WMR? I tried so my setting but it doesn't record it. Sometime it only recorded just a part of the clip then it stopped.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my set on PRO mode and i click record before i open up the clip i want. it might take a few tries tho to get it right, and always be sure to check the clip while you're recording it. sometimes it gets all weird pixelated stuff so i have to stop and record again

Thanks. Did you set the record mode to be Auto? I will try it again.

My OS is Vista. I haven't tried on XP. I will let you know the result.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it just me or is the high quality 700 kpbs feature not there anymore? -.-" if not that sucks i'll have to wake up early just to get good quality files for screencaps! ugh!

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Lol yeah but for screencapping it's a tad bit better actually. -.-" awww's that sucks doode i'll have to wake early now jus to record yawwwwwwwwns! LOL man I wonder how the people at pantip have some CLEAR arse screencaps