Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

I recorded but when I try to play it, this is what I'm getting "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." Trying to learn how to use this thing.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have been recording with no prob so far. for the recording, while i'm doing it i make sure to open the file it is recording in my folder to make sure it's playing. if it's not playing or has the messed up pic, i stop the recording and try it again.

how do you do that? *ha5*

yeah i have been recording with no prob so far. for the recording, while i'm doing it i make sure to open the file it is recording in my folder to make sure it's playing. if it's not playing or has the messed up pic, i stop the recording and try it again.

how do you do that? :blink:

well when u record it, the file shows up in the folder. i click on the file to make sure it's playing correctly also. if it's not, then i stop wmr recorder and delete the file and record again. if it doesn't play again i usually try later, but if it works i let it run

• 4 weeks later...

yes it's a must, you must click record before you click on the video, that way it gives it time to load it. and when the file pops up in ur folder, click on it to make sure it's playing correctly. if not, stop record, delete the file and try again. if you don't check the vid, you might not be recording correctly and waste your time ja. i learn that hard ways lolz