Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys paid with a credit card or bank account open up a dispute with your credit card holder or your bank. A cousin of mines recently got refunded the money that she paid to thaitv.tv

Sh*t....i just got jacked $75.00...it's been only 15 days since i paid. Who can help me? maybe find out what's going on....

:blink: to be a membership at that website cost 75?! WTF Girl, you need to get it back..

yeah like Tina said, talk with your bank if you're using credit card.

Dootv is 3 months subscription but I think its cheaper then thaitv isn't it? Wasn't thaitv like 35 dollars or something for 3 months?

Edit: to those who bought subscriptions for over 10 dollars call your bank! or credit card company you will get your money refunded by opening a dispute.

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

dootv is pretty good but they offer 3 months subscriptions as the smallest package for about 25 USD ... other sites that have been good for the last few years obizgo.com which offer a 15 day package at 6 bucks, 30 days for about 10 dollars... and then there is bbtvthai.com which also offer monthly services