Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I don't know if this will be related or not. At work, I can record Thaitv clip on my Vista but I can not see anything on the screen. It only show ready on the screen. At work, they are using proxy server. At home, I can watch thaitv but I have very hard time recording anything on both vista and xp.

For dootv, I can do both record and watch both at work and at home. But at work, it takes forever to record it and it buffers a lot when I watch it.

I don't have any problem with dootv at home.

I can watch thaitv very fluently at home on a Vista sys, and my bandwidth is ADSL 3M sth. To record it I use a SW called "Camtasia", basically I record the screen directly... So the sound is not quite good cuz it's from the speaker. The resolution is only 352x284, so don't expect too much if you are watching some video that got a lot of scene changes (like some ppl dancing, action movements, etc.). But if just talk shows or "slow-movements" documentaries it's still OK.

• 4 months later...

yesterday when dootv switced over to flash player with some of the newest lakorn episode i was able to record. i guess dootv put a block so people can't save now. with wm recorder 14 its suppose to record any streaming video including youtube and flash video.

OK I also got a problem recently in viewing Thai TV websites. don't wanna open a new thread about that...

Basically there are some websites that allow you to view (and also you can download, with some tools) all recorded videos from Ch3, 5 & 9, I mean, you can get exactly what was aired then, it's just like a "replay", just in a low quality. So you just need to select the date, time slot and channel you want to watch. I heard that actually all these kinds of websites are all from one single source which is ThaiFreeTV.com. But recently (I tested this week) it seems that I cannot get to the server of the player, so after chosen the time slot, it will try the connection and finally show nothing. Anyone else has the same problem? Any other way to view those recorded videos? (I'm looking for a charity show on Ch3 last Sunday night, so dootv doesn't help...)

yeah i had a hard time watching live tv and tv on demand from the thai websites lately. i guess bc they all hotlink from the same source the server is working overtime. i haven't been able to watch live and on demand from thailand for a while now

yeah i can only watch from my3space too. too sad tho

i wonder if thaitv.tv still has their live streaming of ch3 bc that one they have on their own server. but i don't want to pay just to watch ch3 lakorns since that's all they have left on their web, no ch7

Yahhh Ch7 is another problem... I can only occasionally view it live from some website, most of the time cannot connect.. Seems Ch7 is very stinky in "free live TV" stuff.

for the rest of the public TV like Ch3, Ch5, Ch9 and Ch11, another faster but a bit low quality way is via truelife website. It's not as crowded as some other websites, guess because most ppl in Thailand don't use this one.

yeah ch7 is like the hardest of all to watch online. they claim it's some copyright thing for their foreign series and films. i figure when those play don't allow online viewing but regular thai stuff we should be able to watch.

Lately I haven't really been updated with stuff lol I'm starting to come back online slowly ... Ive been addicted to gaming so I fell out of touch LOL so now I have to refresh myself! I hope I figure it out ... I'll definitely let you know.. although noiki said in a previous post that we need flash dler