Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

Does Dootv has HQ like Thaitv?

Effing Thaitv ignore my e-mail *em:P*

I hope YT is safe. It'll be such a waste to delete all them shit I upload and others uploaded.

dootv's normal quality is around 400kbps anyways so it's in between iptv's regular and hq version lolz. sometimes it's a lot clearer than iptv's hq version

dootv is good about resolving stuff, they have a shoutbox on their page and the ppl who work there actually answer your questions. you can type in english but they might type back in thai or sometimes english lolz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool!

Thanx, noiki and Sunny :P

I really dun like watching LQ. I got hook to HQ..lol..especially with my fave people in it. I really need HQ *hehe* . I refuse to watch Rook Kard till I get a better version *hihe*

I saw @ thaitv that they had Jun Pan Dao and Tinimochit up..lol..maybe they are putting stuff up again..keke..

Edited by Ana

yeah but at least it was the free extra days they gave us from before. mine was supposed to expire sometime in july but bc of their first problems they added those extra days for us. so in essence, they're paying for the rest of my account lolz.

True I'm not going to ask for a refund, I know a lot of people are trying to do that, but like they added days for us in return and plus, if they are being sued, we shouldn't really make them more stressful trying to pay for the lawsuit and also refund us, that is a lot of money, while in the past they have supplied us with alot of entertainment... well that's how i feel anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is Tieng Bunterng and Sentangbunterng the same thng or different? I was streaming the Rook Kard BHS clips and some clips are missing like 8-24-09 and 8-13-09 *hmm*

If it's different where's Tieng Bunterng Clips @ over @ Dootv? Or if it's the same thing as STBT how come I dun see the RK clips like the ones post @ Spicy YT? ^_^

I am so confuse *no-no*

Please help me..lol

dootv isn't working for me right now, it's kinda annoying, i get to watch one show then when i click on another it all goes to "ready" other ppl are having that problem too but the staff hasn't done anything yet.

I don't have that problem at all. I used to have it long time ago.

I don't know if this will be related or not. At work, I can record Thaitv clip on my Vista but I can not see anything on the screen. It only show ready on the screen. At work, they are using proxy server. At home, I can watch thaitv but I have very hard time recording anything on both vista and xp.

For dootv, I can do both record and watch both at work and at home. But at work, it takes forever to record it and it buffers a lot when I watch it.

I don't have any problem with dootv at home.

that i already know, it's just when i click on the actual clip itself nothing comes up, always a "ready" i can't even watch those free clips they have on their site either. it's all just "ready" like there's nothing there, but i know there is bc when i click on clips i've watched other days i can't even watch those

that i already know, it's just when i click on the actual clip itself nothing comes up, always a "ready" i can't even watch those free clips they have on their site either. it's all just "ready" like there's nothing there, but i know there is bc when i click on clips i've watched other days i can't even watch those

They told me their three of their database servers gone bad. So I'm not sure what is really going on. But I've been watching everything fine.