Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the quality is watchable not as good....but I do wanna keep some of the stuff tho. I'm using my sister's account ehehehe...she shouldn't have gave it to me. Anyway how do you use wmr Sunny?

Oh and what site you recommend that is really good quality and has a lot of tv shows and channel like thaitv.tv? That way I can tell my sister to get it and give me the password ahahahha *ioi*

Edited by tEaRdRoP

Yeah, the quality is watchable not as good....but I do wanna keep some of the stuff tho. I'm using my sister's account ehehehe...she shouldn't have gave it to me. Anyway how do you use wmr Sunny?

Oh and what site you recommend that is really good quality and has a lot of tv shows and channel like thaitv.tv? That way I can tell my sister to get it and give me the password ahahahha *ha5*

it took me almost a year to learn how to use wmr *erj* well with the wmr recorder i set my mode to be pro and before you go and play the file press record first and than open up your media and it should start recording. *rll* thats how my works

yeah dvd quality is hard to beat, but it's fine if ur not buying all the lakorns on dvd

iptv looks bad if you're watching it bc they didn't really scale down the resolution correctly. but when you stream it and dl it, their quality says it's 270kps which is higher than obizgo and bbthaitv.