tEaRdRoP

Thaitv.tv

Anyone know how to download the video in here so that I can burn it out on a disc? There are some lakorn I wanna keep heheheehe...please help na ja.

give me your username and passy, i'll do it for you...

*ioi* just kidding hehehe I just wanna tease you .. well you can use this program call "wmr recorder"

maybe she mean to keep as in files not burn on vcd or dvd? the quality is ok, not bad bad not still not good enough *<ha*

you can choose your quality type though. they're not as good as the reg. disc, but it's watchable.

Yeah, the quality is watchable not as good....but I do wanna keep some of the stuff tho. I'm using my sister's account ehehehe...she shouldn't have gave it to me. Anyway how do you use wmr Sunny?

Oh and what site you recommend that is really good quality and has a lot of tv shows and channel like thaitv.tv? That way I can tell my sister to get it and give me the password ahahahha *ioi*

Edited by tEaRdRoP

Yeah, the quality is watchable not as good....but I do wanna keep some of the stuff tho. I'm using my sister's account ehehehe...she shouldn't have gave it to me. Anyway how do you use wmr Sunny?

Oh and what site you recommend that is really good quality and has a lot of tv shows and channel like thaitv.tv? That way I can tell my sister to get it and give me the password ahahahha *ha5*

it took me almost a year to learn how to use wmr *erj* well with the wmr recorder i set my mode to be pro and before you go and play the file press record first and than open up your media and it should start recording. *rll* thats how my works

Hmmm...sounds easy enough. But I just know it's gonna piss me off eheheh...I hate trying to work on new things.

Well thanks for the tip na Sunny.

Noiki, how much is it for Iptv?

yeah dvd quality is hard to beat, but it's fine if ur not buying all the lakorns on dvd

iptv looks bad if you're watching it bc they didn't really scale down the resolution correctly. but when you stream it and dl it, their quality says it's 270kps which is higher than obizgo and bbthaitv.

is anyone else having problems streaming off iptv? I streamed the HQ version, then went back and couldnt stream anything else :P

It's just these past few days it's been doing that. I'd stream the first time fine, if I tried to do it again it wont stream again *funpost*

mine works now *rll* . I've had the same problem mai a couple of weeks ago but i didn't know what caused it and it just came randomly when i nearly gave up on. i think there some dude you can email from thaitv

yeah sometime they update the stuff that's why it'll always be at "ready" i asked them at the forum already

as for the recording, i was able to record some stuff today

I recorded but when I try to play it, this is what I'm getting "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." Trying to learn how to use this thing.

yeah i have been recording with no prob so far. for the recording, while i'm doing it i make sure to open the file it is recording in my folder to make sure it's playing. if it's not playing or has the messed up pic, i stop the recording and try it again.

yeah i have been recording with no prob so far. for the recording, while i'm doing it i make sure to open the file it is recording in my folder to make sure it's playing. if it's not playing or has the messed up pic, i stop the recording and try it again.

how do you do that? *ha5*

I think it's becuz I have Windows Vista, the wmr recorder is only compatible with XP and under. It'll record, but I think I have to convert it in order to be able to see it. :blink: that's my guess.

how do you do that? :blink:

well when u record it, the file shows up in the folder. i click on the file to make sure it's playing correctly also. if it's not, then i stop wmr recorder and delete the file and record again. if it doesn't play again i usually try later, but if it works i let it run