Spicy Fansubs Youtube Channel

• 2 years later...

that's so sad sunny.. all your hardwork .. gone to waste.. :(

i don't like google, i linked my youtube with google.. and had a new email and was like what? i don't want another email.. LMAO.. google is trying to take over everything hehe..

No I mean my gmail account that was linked with the SpicyIII channel is also gone, the gmail I got way before I decided to link to the channel, lost everything there :rolleyes: But most of the stuff are forwarded from my hotmail account anyways *loool* Just some websites I registered within the past 6 months is sending stuff to my gmail, now I have to go to all those webs to change it, I got a new gmail already and start forwarding stuff from my hotmail account to there instead now, so freaken confusing and annoying that google is taking over the whole wide web and linking every freaken thing together, soon google might buy FB and starts linking stuff and than if our FB, google, youtube is linked and etc etc happened there goes everything in your life eh *duh*

As for my SpicyIII channel, I've gotten used to it, like I was prepared that's why I left it for almost two years now because I know one day it'll get done for... I go into that channel daily because I need to log into youtube to check my gmail *czy* *czy*

Need another channel now because my SpicyDara has one warning strike already *czy*

Errr, what the nut!! My SpicyIII channel is back *czy**help* I already made 2 other channels :030:

Anyways happy its back, at least I got my email back I can slowly move it out at least *yaa*

Hi,

After a review of your account, we have confirmed that your YouTube account is not in violation of our Terms of Service. As such, we have unsuspended your account. This means your account is once again active and operational.

*wot* *wot* I guess Thai lakorns are okay *rll*

• Like 1