noiki

Spicy Fansubs Youtube Channel

*<ha* Let's wait and watch the first episode. Hey but a comedy is going to be more laughable than a drama and a chance for us to continue subbing because we know it's not stressing. lol

i just finished watching the first eps and it's pretty good so far, moves pretty quickly.

i think if i do this one the hardest part is the chinese accent and words that i have to translate

Rai Rissaya? *<ha* I have not watch it yet.

Do you want to do it? I can do it. lol I don't mind.

Edited by shampoo

lol my gosh but I have to bear Por. errgh he just looks perverted everytime I look at his face *<ha* Chakrit also looks like a perve himself. But yeah between those two, I'll choose Mafia because the slapping and it might be a stressful lakorn. *<ha*

lolz shams, chakrit is more of a perve in this one but it's a comedy so it's a little more light hearted than rai rissaya. i'm starting translating, let's see how far i can get lolz before i fall over again. remember rahut? hee hee

well remember with rahut i started off by myself and totally dropped it lolz. i think i got happy since i was able to sub those teasers myself but then again they were 1 min or less lolz.

i'm using subtitle workshop for the subbing ja, so much easier to use that windows media. plus now that i know how to do permanent subs it's cool too.

i may ask for your help down the line ja shams thanks for the offer

oh you should do the sub bigger. lol Awww okay ja. You have to endure the hard work alone then until if you need help. lol

I'll do BBLR *noway* and I'll ask Aiyaja and Sunny to help. *lol!*

Edited by shampoo

ooooh how cool ja, possibly another project to post on the channel hee hee. yes, i've been meaning to make the subs bigger, i noticed it after i saw it on youtube, but when i have it at the original big size it's fine to see. sigh...

well for the teasers the original size i had it was the 640 size so it was fine to see the subs, unless i make the outline darker?

oh wells this is exciting anyways hee hee

well the one at youtube, you can see it but it's kind of hard. yeah it make darker, that will look better. lol

lol yeah I'm excitig like usual. I want to get a project done. lol

yeah i'll try experimenting first before i make the next batch. thanks for the feedback ja, i thought i was the only one who thought it was small.

Update:

Just finished subbing the first 10 mins of Mafia Tee Ruk and uploaded it ja. Please give feedback.

I'm also working on Leh Ratee and have the first 20 mins done so far, those will be up tomorrow. Again, feedback would be great

i want to say "thanks a lot", you do a very good job, i like the translation of kasanaka's songs and the opening of "likit kamatep".thanks you very much.

i just realized that this other girl nalika1 on youtube has been subbing lakorns too but her style kind of similar to us. so is she a part of your group?

okies, we've dropped all our subbing projects. too busy and the projects don't interest us anymore.

perhaps one day we'll pick up but not with these batch of lakorns lately.

That's sad but its okay. I really wanted to see the rest of MTR subbed though but I'm sure PNPA subbing team will subb that lakorn someday.

yeah we're just tooo lazy to continue with that. plus mtr had too many stupid ppl scenes that i didn't feel like subbing. i'm sure someone else will pick it up, no worries