Spicy Fansubs Youtube Channel

*beat* what a great team we are LOL I can provide dvd media and you can do the rest lol i can relax, ahhh. so whenever it comes out I'll try to get my hands on it asap, reminds me I will call my supplier and ask about WWYWY if its in I'll go into the city and get it ... oh actually why do I need to call her since I'm going on Monday anyways lol, oops.

:lol: what a great team we are LOL I can provide dvd media and you can do the rest lol i can relax, ahhh. so whenever it comes out I'll try to get my hands on it asap, reminds me I will call my supplier and ask about WWYWY if its in I'll go into the city and get it ... oh actually why do I need to call her since I'm going on Monday anyways lol, oops.

*^lol* Actually we're a funny team when it comes to lakorn because one wants to do it but the other will be like argh this lakorns suck and later on we all stopped the project. :lol: One is trouble uploading and the second one is because the lakorn is such an overly dramatic stupid lakorn, you know which one :( *beat*

But I'm sure we'll get the movie done and talk show because they will be so much fun. THe movie will only be about 2 hours which is not bad. lol

no I will use my FTP ja no problem for you girls hehe because one of you will dl it or two of you and I'll delete hehe so it doesnt go overlimit and they charge me or something haha I'm not even sure what the limit is *beat* oh wells its not my credit card :(

it'll be fast too, wouldnt that be great? hehe

the dl will be fast wouldnt be slow like sendspace lol since its my own host and no limit just as fast as your network can dl.

yea not my credit card so it doesnt matter lol but if he knows and check ahh he'll take it off my wage, but mostly he turns a blind eye because I never caused him problems hehe *beat*