Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

[Program] SUPER

hmm I don't know.

I don't know if it's because my drama are Japanese? Because the one she burnt out is a Chinese series. But but the Thai one doesn't even work too. *sigh* I dont know what to do.

I don't know if you guys have tried ConvertXtoDVD... I usually use that to convert my avi files into DVD format for the TV... Even WinAVI works too... I've never really use Nero, only when I need to back up my files or burn pictures...

I think ConvertXtoDVD is compatible to Vista too, I used to have Vista for my laptop, but it still wasn't reconizing alot of my programs, so I changed back to XP...

I use anyvideoconvertor. Its the bomb. It just converts downloads youtube videos straight to the encoding that you want or converts the flv file into the format that you want. No need to watch youtube. It just requires the youtube url and wah-la. It is on your computer file. Its a pity that this program doesn't come with the music converter too. It just converts the video but not the audio ARGHH! Oh by the way this version that I have is free too. No register online or 2-minute samples. Just a no-thanks button and you're done.