STUDiP WiNDOW MOViE MAKER!

deKKbah

OKAY SO i DOWNLOADED THE WiNDOW MOViE MAKER OR WHATEVER... THE THiNG YOU USE TO MAKE MVS. iTS GETTiN ON MY NERVES LiKE WHEN i TRY TO MAKE MVS, STUPiD THiNG WONT EVEN LET ME EDiT iT BECUASE EVERY TiME i TRY TO GO BACK AND ADD THE EFFECTS, iT FRiCKiN SHUTS DOWN ON ME! WHAT THE HEKK iS THE PROBLEM? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THiS?

I think everyone has that problem. When I was making mvs, it did that frequently. It's best to stat over, cause one of the clips may be causing the shutdown.

I BE DOING THAT HEKKA TIMES LIKE STARTING OVER BUT IT STILL DOES THE SAME THING... IS THAT THINGY DEAD?

Wow well maybe its your files, or computer because it never happens to me before, it'll freeze but never restarts.

Or maybe because I've just reformatted my com, so its not a problem? But it was never a problem anyways lol just sometimes it so annoying. Anyways I'm going to be trying out a new program to make my mvs...I want to make things more exciting hehe ... inspired by one MV from youtube...have you seen, sweets?

lol I have windows vista Sunny, so if it freezes, it doesnt just leave you hanging, it actually tells you, windows movie make is no longer responding, would you like to...restart, close to search for tips on the internet then restart?

all the files I've streamed the last few days doesnt clip onto windows movie maker, when I try to finalize it, it just freezes

HAHHA... i'VE TRiED AND iTS STiLL DOING THE SAME THiNG.. SO iMA STOP TRYiNG BEFORE i KiLL MY COMPUTER BY KiCKiN THE TOWER. LOL. iTS GETTiNG iRRiTATED. iMA TRY TO DELETE iT AGAiN AND iNSTALLiNG iT OVER.