Youtube

noiki

gosh feels like someone is intent on closing down our channels...someone is being a namwaan on us lolz

*^lol*

I thought such things only happened in China websites... I uploaded the promotion event news about "Chua Fah Din Salai" to my tudou (the Chinese version of youtube) account 3 times, all failed. so I had to upload it to some other websites for some friends from China to view it. Later on I figured out it might be due to the nude scene in the movie's teaser that shown during the event. God knows the whole news clip is about 60 sec long and only one shot of that scene, less than 1 sec! you have to admire those censorship guys...

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, in that case you only got one more chance, if someone flag you again u can be deleted >_< for me they gave me 6 months, if someone flag my videos again my channel gets deleted, that's why I moved lolz, now the warning is gone since its been over 6 months but I still don't wanna go back.

I hope everything is fine, it is big job to ul all those videos.

Seems youtube upload got problem again... Last night I left it there for the rest 2 parts of Hua Jai Ruk Karm Pope ep 2 to be uploaded, but the last part upload failed. so I tried it again this morning, it failed after about 1 hr! :( next I just started upload and came to office, on the bus I checked my youtube acct via mobile phone, and found it failed AGAIN *war*

Really don't wanna give up since so many ppl asking for it... anyone got the same problem?

• 2 months later...

yeah it's just like when you can only upload 10 minute but it just can't suprass 11minute.

hmm not sure if you can up to 20minute though... some people could upload up to 2 hours! I don't know how that happens... but I was watching some Bollywood and it has the whole movies up. I think they got the right to upload from youtube. *gg*

yeah it's just like when you can only upload 10 minute but it just can't suprass 11minute.

hmm not sure if you can up to 20minute though... some people could upload up to 2 hours! I don't know how that happens... but I was watching some Bollywood and it has the whole movies up. I think they got the right to upload from youtube. *gg*

yup I've watched some sports game clips as long as 30-40 min. I think they are not just uploaders but companies that paid Youtube to upload those clips for their promotion (they put their company logo and some content ads along with the video).

i uploaded a vid that was 18 mins long, so at least we know it can go up to 18. but i'm not sure like for an entire lakorn if it would upload that, would be a lot easier to watch lakorns on yt, but be annoying bc if it has copyright music the entire ep will mute

hmmm I recently upload a live concert clip that someone singing "Kon Mai Mee Fan", don't know whether that song belongs to GMM or not, but got a warning on that... prob is sometimes they just used some background music in the lakorns and you'll hit the copyright problem without even noticing it, *rll*