Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they just changed it recently. but i tried to do a full 15 mins and kept getting error so i make sure it's just slightly less than 15 instead of the full 15. it's nicer now since i don't have to cut much clips

Yup. previously they actually allowed up to 10:59. Now it seems they allow sth like 14:59.

Omg I've been uploading videos almost everyday and I've just notice that they allows up to 15 mins now!! >_< When did this change anyone know? lolz

Count me into this "out-of-date" group.

I only got to know it when I saw a 13-min clip and even commented to ask the uploader how he managed to do it... So humiliated...

I was at the upload page and notice the 15 mins instead of the 10 and I was like, aiyo when did this happen?? since I never ever read whats on that page anymore :lol:*lips*

• 4 weeks later...
ahhhhh!!! our spicyforumnet and my immaculateyui account got suspended!!!

i created a new spicy account, it is http://www.youtube.com/user/spicyforums

omg how upsetting na! *erj* *erj* there was no warning or anything?? *sig* *sig*

I got a warning for my SpicyIII channel, so I had a chance to move to SpicyMMX and stopped uploading to SpicyIII so now the warning have been clear since it was 6months thingy, its pretty bad these days on Youtube now *blah* *blah*

But p'Noiki have so much dedication *wd* *wd*

i got one warning for pleng ruk rim korb fah teaser saying it was inappropriate but nothing for my yui channel. i'm really upset, i don't think i'll start up another yui one bc i had so much on that one, old lakorns too that i have to convert again if i'm going to upload it.

sigh....

I quickly moved after one warning as I don't wanna loose much at least. Now if they close down my SpicyIII channel, sure I'll be upset because there are 66 lakorns uploaded there, old and new, classical, shows, mvs, opening & ending themes, such and such about 8000+ videos. But I'll get over it quick knowing I still have SpicyMMX *blah*

it just said that it was spamming or something and it wouldn't let me into my account until i accepted that the vid was inappropriate and violated some community use terms. i have no idea the exact reason bc that's what happen when they flagged the pleng ruk rim korb fah teaser in the spicyforumnet account too. no real reason, but saying it was inappropriate. i re-up the teaser and nothing flagged so we'll have to see what happens.

gosh feels like someone is intent on closing down our channels...someone is being a namwaan on us lolz

it just said that it was spamming or something and it wouldn't let me into my account until i accepted that the vid was inappropriate and violated some community use terms. i have no idea the exact reason bc that's what happen when they flagged the pleng ruk rim korb fah teaser in the spicyforumnet account too. no real reason, but saying it was inappropriate. i re-up the teaser and nothing flagged so we'll have to see what happens.

gosh feels like someone is intent on closing down our channels...someone is being a namwaan on us lolz

lol

i know right? thai stuff isn't even strict like Korean nor Japanese/