Youtube

noiki

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you girls think of the new beta youtube channel? they're going to force everyone to change it sometimes next month so I changed mine in order to get used to it lolz, I don't really like it, although some really cool new features but I'm soooooooo used to the old one because I lived with that for like 2ish years lolz and my playlists option have now disappeared :030: it looks too crowded and everywhere now, plus we can't transparent our background? maybe it'll get better or they'll fix stuff later on when everyone totally switch *sigh* and you know it looks soo out of place viewing in IE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dunno what happened I was on my channel, decided to check out one of my videos and when I return it's the new layout and I tried to look for a way back and no *clps* there is no options to get back anymore, I'm so messed lolz it looks awful!

Yep they changed it automatically and there is no option to go back like before anymore, I'm so struck lol but I learn somethings already how to organize my playlist, now I just hope my viewers can learn their way too.

I was away for 14 hours and whaoo my RK videos is hitting the 10,000 views mark and its only 24 hours ish since uploaded :030: :030: