Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Also its hard to follow videos and also the comment box and err everything about it just sucks lol, like even the about me or about channel information might as well disappear because it show soooooooo little now, it looks terrible hope they wouldn't force us to use it in the future which I think it will be the case they will do that lol like how they did with every new layout update they will eventually force everyone to change

• 5 weeks later...

hi anyone having problem accessing the "Video Manager" now? I just uploaded a new piece, but the video manager cannot be opened, so I cannot add it into my playlist or edit the snapshot, etc. *bellow*

and Inbox cannot be opened now... It was working only 1 hr ago... *cries*

Edited by snow_scorpio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ch7 doesn't want international fans to watch their sucky lakorns, they only want us to tune into Ch3 lakorns :omg5: :omg5: GREAT MOVE CH7, doesn't make you any better *rxl* *rxl*

I'm not stress, I'm pretty much over uploading lakorns *muha* *muha* if delete, I'm not upset, plus I can just upload Namfon and Yarry lakorns :030: :030: Aum hardly have lakorns anyways and Oil is on other channels *muha* SEE SEE CH7, fans increase for you na *czy*

I see HUGE jump on my video views, probably because channels that was uploading the lakorns i'm uploading atm may have been warned or deleted, I'm still up I dunno LOL :blink: I'll just keep uploading till they take me down, which is soon with how Ch7 is going around giving strikes to claim their videos, stupid move, what are they thinking *czy* YES i don't argue its their lakorns but it's not like they are loosing money from us sharing or loose ratings (MAYBE they think the ratings decreasing is due to people watching on YT instead? *ioi* and not think, oh maybe it's their sucky lakorns *lol!* ) from what I can see, I don't think people that upload lakorns get money on it because to become partnership with YT to get money, first you have to claim ALL videos is yours and they do check before they give you partnership *rxl*

*ha* *ha* My SpicyDara channel is deleted, I fell like a mountain just got off my shoulders *ang* YAY NO MORE UPLOADING *yay* *yay*

I'm not even sad or regretting, I deleted SpicyMMX myself so that wasn't much of a lost, this one they did for us and SPicyIII which has more work is still up, kind of longgg lol.

I can focus on social and school, I'll just do like the old days, upload for Spicy *yaa*