Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny, I've been spending my last 15 hours trying to upload BDR and it has only completed 2 parts out of 7 LOL and I'm so not in the mood for anything so it really doesn't help either, is it slow for anyone? Maybe its just me

it's been funky for me too. i have that queue of things to upload, but sometimes only the first clip goes thru and i have to start a fresh page and upload the other clips. and sometimes the confirmation of complete doesn't show even tho it's complete

it's been funky for me too. i have that queue of things to upload, but sometimes only the first clip goes thru and i have to start a fresh page and upload the other clips. and sometimes the confirmation of complete doesn't show even tho it's complete

it happens sometimes. and if you queue too many files for uploading (esp large files), actually your web browser and CPU/memory of your PC cannot take it, cuz the uploading will continuously use the system resource, and it will keep increasing. So better close all web browsers after uploading a few clips, then open a new browser windoe for the next ones.

• 5 months later...

Youtube changed sth again... Now neither Real nor GrabPro can download the video from it... anyone got other tricks working now?

Try Freecorder 4 I use that and it seem to still work

Thanks Sunny. Youtube is back to normal now, I can use Real to download again, *plse* hope their tech support won't do such things again...

• 4 weeks later...

YES me too uploads don't compete and I always have to bloody try again and again and it just delays for half a day! The new upload page sucks, you can't save your changes until it start uploading the video, which I mostly leave my uploads while I sleep or go else where and I can't sit and wait for it to save my changes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YES me too uploads don't compete and I always have to bloody try again and again and it just delays for half a day! The new upload page sucks, you can't save your changes until it start uploading the video, which I mostly leave my uploads while I sleep or go else where and I can't sit and wait for it to save my changes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the flash player of Youtube is weird. Now you cannot see how much have been cached, and no tool can detect the streaming, hence no way to download! *bellow*

^ which program do you use to d/l youtube clips? I use youtube downloader and it still works good.

I always use the downloader comes along with RealPlayer. Now I have to use the webpage download site. Is Youtube Downloader good? What's the specific name of it? I'm considering switching, the webpage download site is too tedious...

Baidu, the Chinese counterpart of pantip or postjang, has started to delete the video clips that users uploaded. We just experienced the full set of "Sai Lo Hid 1994" with Chinese subtitles (all together nearly 40 hours long) got deleted without any notice... Luckily I still keep a copy at my Youtube...

^ dang that sucks for you guys @_@..

and i've been using youtube downloader for a year or 2 and.. it's good because they always update the program since youtube always updates itself too.. here's the link :)

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

thanks. I'll go get it. The Real downloader is working now, but it's better to keep another handy tool in place in case that Youtube updates itself again (it frequently does so recently).