Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all started when Google achieved Youtube... lol

anyway at first they use your gmail account to "prove" you are old enough to watch some "18+" video (like you will really fill in your real DOB in that gmail application page...)

then they use gmail account as an "entry pass" to all Google-related products, including Youtube. (It's just like how Hotmail/MSN related to Facebook) But Gmail and Youtube always has problems in the linking, like using my mobile phone to log into Youtube, I need to log in on Youtube page, then it will re-direct me to my gmail page, and just stops there. then I need to go back to Youtube page manually, to click "log in" again, and this time it will show "logged in".

• 2 weeks later...

problem again...

now in the "My Videos" I can either "Edit" the clip info, or "add" it to a playlist, or even "delete" it.

seems that every time Youtube trying to deliver some "new feature", there will be problems haunting for several days, at least. hope this one finishes soon...

omg in 8 hours yesterday I uploaded 2 video files of 130MB haha I don't even know how I could have waited, I still have 5 videos to go so I stopped, something is wrong LOL I just made those 2 videos private for now, its pretty bad, 8 hours, greeze!! Lucky I was doing something else or I would be really frustrated!

is youtube freezing any of y'all's browser?

i don't know why but youtube has been freezing my browser.. my computer feels so slow too.. unless it's because i upgraded to firefox 4.. because it wasn't like that when i was still on 3... >_< hmm..

and this morning it didn't allow me to view "all" comments of some videos.

the episode I uploaded last night, although I set it as "unlisted", all my settings gone after uploading finished. so it just automatically turned to be "public", before I can type in the title, introduction, tags etc. properly. such thing happened several times recent week, really annoying.