IPTV

Mai

which set? lol that reminds me I still have your SN3C still in my draw waiting for me to send T__T goodness me, alot of people say my dvd quality is good and I also agree, don't think we can find any better than its best already lol *gg* I sent one oversea to a particular person and they loved it, they said just like watching in Thailand lol.

well dear you've only sent me one lakorn, so why are you asking which one? *rll* pleung payu lol

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which set? lol that reminds me I still have your SN3C still in my draw waiting for me to send T__T goodness me, alot of people say my dvd quality is good and I also agree, don't think we can find any better than its best already lol *gg* I sent one oversea to a particular person and they loved it, they said just like watching in Thailand lol.

well dear you've only sent me one lakorn, so why are you asking which one? :030: pleung payu lol

Oh yea I shouldn't have asked *rll* but I sent you Rak Nakara too remember along with TV Pool Awards when Oil attended, but yes PP was the best quality I've sent you so far *sc^*

hey, PP sorry for the bunch of question. So, where do you guys usually buy the good quality lakorns..Cause i don't know where elase to buy them from..I know that IPTV's quality are cheaper..that's why i got mine from them. I want the good qualiteso that i can keep them for a very long time.

hey, PP sorry for the bunch of question. So, where do you guys usually buy the good quality lakorns..Cause i don't know where elase to buy them from..I know that IPTV's quality are cheaper..that's why i got mine from them. I want the good qualiteso that i can keep them for a very long time.

well mine I have an agency down in my city who gets her dvds from Thailand I think its a small company that records what's airing in Thailand, and you know in Thailand the quality they air is the DVD quality the best quality you can get unless the originals are even better but anyways I haven't find a shop online that has good quality as the shop down in my city.

well mine I have an agency down in my city who gets her dvds from Thailand I think its a small company that records what's airing in Thailand, and you know in Thailand the quality they air is the DVD quality the best quality you can get unless the originals are even better but anyways I haven't find a shop online that has good quality as the shop down in my city.

oh wow...you are sooo lucky *blah* that's very good of you too have the agency who helping you with that..Oh well, i think that IPTV is the only way for me now.. :D I hope in the future, there would be a site of great quality DVD Thai lakorns. So, whoever want to buy lakorns they can buy from there. thank you alot for the responding, P'Sunny.. :D

well we cant get good quality here in america because IPTV got copyrights to all broadcasting entertainment from thailand.. so all the stores that sell copied lakorns and shows have to get the original from them..

aww really that sucks big time, lucky they don't overtake Australia here *whew*

maybe one day I'll open up an online store but than gosh where are my times :D but yes I think its good and lucky for us here too :omg5:

well we cant get good quality here in america because IPTV got copyrights to all broadcasting entertainment from thailand.. so all the stores that sell copied lakorns and shows have to get the original from them..

aww really that sucks big time, lucky they don't overtake Australia here *whew*

maybe one day I'll open up an online store but than gosh where are my times *muha* but yes I think its good and lucky for us here too *lil*

:) Really *yaa* Then, I will wait for your online store na P' Sunny.. *yay*

Edited by Genie

Hellow..

I'm newbie here

sorry, my english is bad

mmm.....and i dunno wethere it;s best tread for asking this...

but, I really really need ur help

is there any site for streaming Lakorn??except IPTV???

for free of course...huks_huks

I wanna see Lakorn so Badly~~~~

I addict to Lakorn just now **not really long**

my source download lakorn is just YT (huks_huks) eith ENgsubbed of course^^

or, is there any sites where I can download Lakorn with BEst Quality???or better than YT^^

Many Many Thankiiszzz for ur attention^^

:-*

muahah it's not closed its just invisible to guests .. there is nothing there anyways it's still growing -.- rarely you will see people post .. I think most people been joining to download lmao; there only 3 lakorns uploading so far thats ngao asoke, gae roy ruk, kwarm rub korng superstar, i'm still thinking what to upload next -.-