Sign in to follow this  
shampoo

eee resize the size of the computer and audio system.

Thanks. I'll try to find it. It must be somewhere in the house. lol I'm trying to get everything back on this computer. I hate this computer since it always died. *hihe*

my computer is way worse, even the screen is near broken *hihe* the picture doesnt even come out properly.

oh yeah, Oil's board kicked me out and now i cant log back in cause I forgot my password *muha*

The screen has been in the shop three times already, they cant seem to fix it properly *muha*

I picked out a random password, and it kept be logged in when I go to the page, now it kick me out I dont rmember *hihe*

lol that sucks that they can't seems to fix it. hmm Maybe you should go get a new one now. *muha*

hahaha that's what you get for making a whatever password. Wait don't you have two username? *hihe*

I do, but I'm still upset I cant get into the new sn *muha*

wait I think they frooze it so that I cant log in *hihe* like I tried too many times you know? *beat*

*incnt**ha-ha* That's probably why.

eeeeeeeeekkss *hihe* Another question. dang so many problem after rebooting. They kept asking me to activate my window, I already put the key in, everything but it still doesn't work. *sigh* I don't know how to get these thing fix now. errrgh and I used Window XP Home Edition

Gosh, who's professional at this?

Edited by shampoo

Hey Mai if you go to them garage sales sometimes they sell for like 10-20 dollars, meaning the monitor right? I have two that I don't use since I have a laptop now, if you were close I would give you it!!

Hey Mai if you go to them garage sales sometimes they sell for like 10-20 dollars, meaning the monitor right? I have two that I don't use since I have a laptop now, if you were close I would give you it!!

geez, you can send it over to me. *hihe* Or just buy me a lap top. *incnt*

I think Mai use her lap top? *ha-ha*

wow how generous of you Pam *hihe* but it's alright, I'll bare with this one until my the next term and I'm going to get a new one in a month or so lol. I use a laptop. I have a desktop I dont use, too slow for me

I cant log into either sn at Oil's board on netscape, I think they locked it cause I attempted too many times as Ai *incnt* I got in using msn though *ha-ha*

*ha-ha**hehe**em:P**bellow**erj**erj* You know this desktop that I was trying to fixed? Geez, thanks for all the help. I was only playing for two days finally it's broken. *bellow* This morning I was playing and suddenly the screen went darker, darker, darker and dark then it looks like it's smearing. *bellow* It's finally dead. NOw I can't play anymore and I won't be coming to SPicy a lot anymore. *cries* The monitor is broken, I don't know if it has anything to do with the motherboard.