eee resize the size of the computer and audio system.

shampoo

*muha* i'm not good with computers either.

well is there anything on the computer you want? files, videos? anything? if so you need to save all those into cd or whatever u use to save stuff on lol. Then you just pop in ur restore cds and it usually runs automatically by itself. There's two choices, pick the one that brings you to factory settings. It's worked for me before, so it should work for you. But it's a long process, better to have it running overnight. you just have to keep an eye on it for 15 minutes or so? cause it keeps asking you if you're sure *hihe* while the restore process can take umm not sure anymore, but it's long, could be an hour? I dont rmemeber

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*incnt**ha-ha* That's probably why.

eeeeeeeeekkss *hihe* Another question. dang so many problem after rebooting. They kept asking me to activate my window, I already put the key in, everything but it still doesn't work. *sigh* I don't know how to get these thing fix now. errrgh and I used Window XP Home Edition

Gosh, who's professional at this?

Edited by shampoo

Hey Mai if you go to them garage sales sometimes they sell for like 10-20 dollars, meaning the monitor right? I have two that I don't use since I have a laptop now, if you were close I would give you it!!

Hey Mai if you go to them garage sales sometimes they sell for like 10-20 dollars, meaning the monitor right? I have two that I don't use since I have a laptop now, if you were close I would give you it!!

geez, you can send it over to me. *hihe* Or just buy me a lap top. *incnt*

I think Mai use her lap top? *ha-ha*

wow how generous of you Pam *hihe* but it's alright, I'll bare with this one until my the next term and I'm going to get a new one in a month or so lol. I use a laptop. I have a desktop I dont use, too slow for me

I cant log into either sn at Oil's board on netscape, I think they locked it cause I attempted too many times as Ai *incnt* I got in using msn though *ha-ha*