Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mai

Customize Skins/Themes & Backgrounds

7 posts in this topic

For those of you wanting to customize the theme/skin of the forum you can do so by going to the bottom of the forum and clicking on themes.  

These are the options currently available 

Dashboard 

Chameleon 

Chameleon Dark 

Once you pick the theme/skin you can chose the background by clicking on the paintbrush icon at the top of the forum to the

1 person likes this

Thanks finally saw this and I picked the chameleon one but I still don't see other threads other then the forum announcement. I've click the spicy logo many times and it not work lol and I can't find the top button for just the word FORUM lol 

1 hour ago, passionalee said:

Thanks finally saw this and I picked the chameleon one but I still don't see other threads other then the forum announcement. I've click the spicy logo many times and it not work lol and I can't find the top button for just the word FORUM lol 

Forums     

try clicking that 

38 minutes ago, passionalee said:

Yay! Keep thanks @Mai

Cool *

if you chose the chameleon dark theme, it should automatically give you the main page and not the active topics list 

edit 

all 3 skins have the option to bring you back to the main page with all the forums if you click on the logo part now.  I had to change the coding to actually make that possible.  I don't know why the skin author would make the activity page a default page 

Ok cool thanks @Mai loving it still even tho I was freakin out lmao