• Announcements

• Lalita

SUGAR-DAILY.COM - OUR OFFICIAL SPICY BLOG

Spicy has ventured into the blogging world. Please visit us for the latest update on news and articles. The admins will no longer be posting translated articles and news in the "Thai Entertainment" forum...rather we will be posting it on the blog. Click here http://sugar-daily.com/ Please feel free to comment at the blog.
    • Sunny

2017 SPICY Updates   01/06/2017

Hello, We have recently updated SPICY to a new version, new era.
      Please stay alert and calm as we try our best to restore any add-on, new skin or features that we see fit with this new version.
      Any questions or suggestions please visit this link:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunny

2017 Spicy Updates

74 posts in this topic

Its the skin Sunny, cause I actually had to go into the skin and put in the url for our forums link.  I googled for an answer and someone had the same problem thats how I found a solution.  

It didnt bother me much at first cause most of the time I'm on the active topics page, but then when I had to go looking for a forum I was like wtf I couldn't find it till I looked around for it.  I think once it detects what you usually click thats what becomes your default page.  Cause if you actually change the skin at the bottom of the forum, it brings u to the main page first then it changes to the active page once you go there.  Its fixed now anyway.

I'm still bothered by the missing side bars.  People have the same problem but they were able to find it eventually.  We have the option to pick what side we want the sidebar in the edit option.  But where the heck is it?  WE are missing the block manager too.  I can't find that anywhere 

I just found a cool function though, I typed something last time and left it and quit the forum. After I come back the post was saved from last time. OMG I'm excited because does that mean I will never loose my post? hahahaa I hate when that happens when I type an essay and the forum or window crash and I have to retype or whatever lol. 

Anyways to be honest, I'm free flowing, I don't know why but I'm not stressed out about this haha maybe because I see that its not a huge deal. Been through too much in life *hehe* But I think with time I'll probably get into the stuff again. Sorry if I'm like not figuring things out at the moment with you. I think the first two nights after the update drained me out. :love9:

Don't worry about it.  Just when I was about to quit I found a solution.  I'm not stressed , just I get annoyed when I can't get things done right lol.  If anything you're the most dramatic person I know Sunny.  You fret over pretty much anything.  Nothing wrong with that, cause then it would make you passionate about things too.  

I'm the most dramatic person you've known? heheheeh 

yes most dramatic person lol.  You fret over even a wisdom teeth *hehe* I'm not saying thats bad, don't get me wrong.  Most of times its the people who are too chill that are hard to hang with cause they're too chill and unfeeling lol.  You have to prompt them for an answer or even an update on their life lol 

My dramatic moments come out through writing. But I think if you hang out with me maybe I will become that unfeeling person hahahaha.

nah you seem pretty informative.  Pretty emotional.  That means those that hang out with you will never be bored lol 

11 hours ago, Mai said:

nah you seem pretty informative.  Pretty emotional.  That means those that hang out with you will never be bored lol 

I like to entertain but I'm not wild, I like to see people giggle and smile because of my comments or little moments. Life is too short to be stuck up lol.

just cause you're dramatic doesn't mean ur crazy lol

On 1/10/2017 at 10:16 PM, Mai said:

@Sunyah Are you still having trouble logging in now?  Can you check for me?

Hey Mai, Sorry I didn't reply back to you. Yesterday I check with my kindle and it work now. I can log in find.

I just have to said posting photos is kool I don't have to always click on the ( img button)  I can just past my link and the photo will pop up. This morning I was looking for the img icon to post photo but I found out that you can just paste the link on the form and the link will turn into the photo.    

1 minute ago, Sunyah said:

Hey Mai, Sorry I didn't reply back to you. Yesterday I check with my kindle and it work now. I can log in find.

I just have to said posting photos is kool I don't have to always click on the ( img button)  I can just past my link and the photo will pop up. This morning I was looking for the img icon to post photo but I found out that you can just paste the link on the form and the link will turn into the photo.    

ok thats good!

Can uploaded images can still be posted though? 

2 hours ago, Mai said:

ok thats good!

Can uploaded images can still be posted though? 

Yes images can still be upload and post it but its kind of different from the old forum. Its more easy now to upload photos. 

54 minutes ago, Sunyah said:

Yes images can still be upload and post it but its kind of different from the old forum. Its more easy now to upload photos. 

ok lets see if posting images from an outside source works 

cLhe9tV.jpg

oh so it does work but not dragging the links, you have to drag the picture itself into the post 

Anyway, is there an option that when we click on a topic it would go to the last page? Like I read all three pages here but everytime I click on the topic, it goes to page 1. Kind of incovenient. 

13 minutes ago, shampoo said:

Anyway, is there an option that when we click on a topic it would go to the last page? Like I read all three pages here but everytime I click on the topic, it goes to page 1. Kind of incovenient. 

tell me about it.  Its annoying.  

Like if the pages shows them yeah I'll click on page 3 but when on unread content, it doesn't show the page, so no way around it

it takes you to the first page then you have to click the last page to get the latest post.  I found it more convenient more where you can pick the last page right from the activity page 

That happened to me too before but now I just click on the x hours ago link it takes me to the last person that's posted. It's faster but I know sometimes its not the first post since you last left so you have to scroll up a bit. Maybe we'll figure something out soon.

I have a question how or where can we find the button or spoiler or hint at. I've been trying to find those button and others but can't find it on the bar. 

1 minute ago, Sunyah said:

I have a question how or where can we find the button or spoiler or hint at. I've been trying to find those button and others but can't find it on the bar. 

we lost a lot of the functions, even the thank you button.  you can use the hide option for now?

lets see if the spoiler option still works by using the code 

test

the spoiler option still works...just use the coding for it but the words spoiler in brackets then end with /spoiler in brackets 

Just now, Mai said:

we lost a lot of the functions, even the thank you button.  you can use the hide option for now?

lets see if the spoiler option still works by using the code 

Reveal hidden contents

test

Where can I find the hidden button on the bar? 

you can just type hide in brackets then close with /hide in brackets 

but spoiler option is available too.  Read the description in my last post 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Mai said:

you can just type hide in brackets then close with /hide in brackets 

but spoiler option is available too.  Read the description in my last post 

Sorry to replay back to you late. Have to leave. Thank you Mai. *flo*  

No problem Za.