• Announcements

• Lalita

SUGAR-DAILY.COM - OUR OFFICIAL SPICY BLOG

Spicy has ventured into the blogging world. Please visit us for the latest update on news and articles. The admins will no longer be posting translated articles and news in the "Thai Entertainment" forum...rather we will be posting it on the blog. Click here http://sugar-daily.com/ Please feel free to comment at the blog.
    • Sunny

2017 SPICY Updates   01/06/2017

Hello, We have recently updated SPICY to a new version, new era.
      Please stay alert and calm as we try our best to restore any add-on, new skin or features that we see fit with this new version.
      Any questions or suggestions please visit this link:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunny

2017 Spicy Updates

76 posts in this topic

Its just missing some of the options we had prior.  Its probably still available just we need to find it.  Hopefully soon 

Thank you, Sunny for your hard work. This new update to not very mobile friendly, trying to navigate the forum on a mobile device is a little challenging. 

Anyway how about this skin?  It has options on the left side.  We just need to figure out how to get options on the left side.  

The option only just moved from the top to the right, those options already existed in the last skin only that its now on the right. Plus I think the last skin was better because the top option actually moves down too as you scroll so you don't have to scroll up again to click on 'unread content' This skin the option don't move down.

Actually the skin we are using now, is totally different on mobile vs the computer.  When I'm on my mac the options to view latest topics are on the top, and on the side.  When I'm on mobile the latest topics option is that picture of the paper next to the paintbrush.  

I find the last skin confusing to use, which is why I went looking for another skin, besides the fact I was looking for the color codes thing lol

We should make it so that we can pick what skin we want to use.  I think right now it allows for two options at a time, perhaps you can change that 

This skin n the last skin is from the same creator therefore there isn't much difference minus the options being from top now to the side. I haven't looked into it yet as I've been busy. Maybe tonight :)

well Sunny, most forums look very similar, but that little difference makes a difference lol.  

To me its a big difference cause the last skin I actually had to click on the options then able to open up to new topics.  This skin allows me to click one icon and go right to active topics.  When I'm on my mac its the unread topic icon, then on my other devices I just click onto that paper icon.  

Ok I figured how to change the options for skins based on preference.  For those interested in changing their skins, please go to the bottom of your screen and pick "Theme" 

there are two choices 

Chameleon
Dashboard 

No matter what choice you pick there are various choices to pick for the background, just click on the paintbrush icon at the top to change your background.

@sunny I get what you mean now, the activity icon for Chameleon stays right at the top no matter where you are on the page.  

It should be available to all members 

Yea, it was easier for me with the last skin. I think we just needed time to explore each skin to find its own features.

14 hours ago, honda said:

Thank you, Sunny for your hard work. This new update to not very mobile friendly, trying to navigate the forum on a mobile device is a little challenging. 

Sorry I missed your post earlier. I actually find this version to be better on mobile than the last version, I find it faster to negative unlike the last. But I think everyone will be different due to different devices.

Chameleon isn't mobile friendly compared to Dashboard.  But Chameleon has the menu that follows you no matter where you are on the page.  Maybe we should start a thread on how to pick themes and backgrounds, so that its convenient for everyone 

I was so confused because I'm using spicy on iPad and the last time iwas in, I picked unread activities. That somehow becomes the default. Unless I choose the forum option on the right then it will go to the main page. I don't mind this but doesn't it happen to everyone else else. 

IMG_0141.PNG

omg me too.  I thought it was my computer and its picking up on the cookies and enabling what I usually use.  I didnt change anything in regards to that.  I have to go looking for the forums option to find the forums now  

Is there a reason why my BG for spicy keeps changing back to something else I had it just plain blue and. Now it's this weird one w snowflakes lol and before it was something else too lol 

Lol so once you select unread content it will stay that way. I was like wtf where is the main page? Lol thought i was on a different forum lmao 

Also I can't see any other topics anymore :( I'm using my iPhone and it only shows recent activities. It doesn't show the main thread such as star gallery or lakorns or the international & etc anymore /: did I mess it up ?

3 minutes ago, shampoo said:

Lol so once you select unread content it will stay that way. I was like wtf where is the main page? Lol thought i was on a different forum lmao 

Yeah, it took me a while to get back to the main menu.  You have to go up to browse and pick forums 

8 minutes ago, passionalee said:

Is there a reason why my BG for spicy keeps changing back to something else I had it just plain blue and. Now it's this weird one w snowflakes lol and before it was something else too lol 

There is a topic for this.  You can change your skin according to your preference.  

This forum is not completely updated yet, as you can see are missing a pile of options, which is why you're going to keep seeing it change unless you pick your own theme and background.  

Ive been changing the skins to see if the forum options will show up instead of the activity option which is getting quite annoying

2 minutes ago, passionalee said:

Also I can't see any other topics anymore :( I'm using my iPhone and it only shows recent activities. It doesn't show the main thread such as star gallery or lakorns or the international & etc anymore /: did I mess it up ?

Go to browse at the top of the page and pick forum, thats the way to get to forum.  I'm stuck in the same situation as you too.  

I did pick my own bg & theme but every time I come on it changes to something else cus I originally just had it solid blue lol 

I can't seem to see other topics beside the forum announcement lol I was only able to rely to one lakorn of tui and vills becus some reply to my thread and I got a nofity lol 

You would have to pick browse menu at the top of the page, then pick forums, that should take you to the main menu, till we figure things out.  

Usually pressing the home button - spicy logo part should take you to the main menu, not sure why its not.  I usually like to see the active topics but its annoying that its the only thing showing up till you pick different options.   

That is happening to me too, I wonder what happened lol
I might look into it again tonight after work, v4 have a mind of its own too hehe

well I give up for the night lol.  I tried looking for the side bars and in the process realized the active topics thingy popping up even when I press the home bottom.  Its been hours and I don't have a resolution

yay, I was able to change the coding so that clicking on the logo will take you to the main page.  

I was only able to do this for the Chameleon Dark skin so far.  I'll work on the other ones later 

Took me a while to fine out where the forum was. All morning I keep seeing "All Activity" page. 555 ...Anyway I don't know why I can't log into the forum if I'm using my kindle but if I'm on my cp I can log in.   

@Sunyah Are you still having trouble logging in now?  Can you check for me?

2 minutes ago, Mai said:

@Sunyah Are you still having trouble logging in now?  Can you check for me?

Right now I'm on my computer and I can log in. My kindle isn't with me right now so tomorrow I have to check if I can log in.  

@Sunyah thanks.  

1 person likes this

How come it happened? It wasn't like this before so I don't think it's the skin that was made to make the activity page a default.

Don't stress too much though, just take it slow and give it time, I'm sure we'll sort everything or most things eventually, its not like its a huge mess. :)