• Announcements

• Lalita

SUGAR-DAILY.COM - OUR OFFICIAL SPICY BLOG

Spicy has ventured into the blogging world. Please visit us for the latest update on news and articles. The admins will no longer be posting translated articles and news in the "Thai Entertainment" forum...rather we will be posting it on the blog. Click here http://sugar-daily.com/ Please feel free to comment at the blog.
    • Sunny

2017 SPICY Updates   01/06/2017

Hello, We have recently updated SPICY to a new version, new era.
      Please stay alert and calm as we try our best to restore any add-on, new skin or features that we see fit with this new version.
      Any questions or suggestions please visit this link:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunny

2017 Spicy Updates

76 posts in this topic

Hallo,

I hope everyone is well, I apologised. Darvil & I updated the forum last night and it is very new, very different, very sad (because a lot of the script needs to be updated and I think I'm going to take ages to fix this). For now, THANK YOU Darvil for spending time updating the forum to the latest version because it has been overdue for a couple of years (also I did not wanted to update due to the fact that things change and its hard to do stuff) But the longer we wait the more work it'll be.

Now, if anything else happens, it'll be my fault... or my doing heheheheh :angel::

Wish me luck and please get used to the new forum soon.

I'll be trying to restore the script to all the add ons we used to have and see what other cool add ons there is for this new version and I'll try to look for a nice skin and all. But I don't even know if I can get my head around this, its been so long I've done this thing.

2 people like this

yeah it is very different now. Thank you Sunny and Darv for updating. At first I thought it was my internet LOL.

quick question, is the signature option not available in this version? I can't find it in my setting lol

Hi Thip,

I'm not sure, I've yet to look into the NEW ADMIN section actually... I'm quite scared hahahaha.

It'll take me a long time to get around this, hang with me, I'll do my best though ^_^

Hallo,

Sorry yesteryday the forum was down.

Can anyone please screen cap what they see on their screen for me?

Also is the forum running slow for anyone? Because its slow for me lol.

Here you go! The top and bottom of the forum. And it is a tad bit slow but other than that it's looking great so far!! :love-daydream-smiley-emoticon:

47721b61aea04a37949db91a3ea5e90a.png

da03a8777f6d4e818f0b6b8034d83d4d.png

Thank you kindly,

OK... everything just seems futuristic for me haha.

I'm trying to do things in the Admin section and everything is so slow. If this continues I dunno when I can get things done haha.

I'm trying to work out where things are and see if I can add the same features we used to have and if this version of the forum allow members to have banners? hmm.

Plus I do want the members status update on the right that we used to have back, I dunno. New stuff, hard to work out. Esepcially when its the latest version, features are not enable yet :(

Yay! I found the enable signature option.

I don't know how to fix the colour topic issue... anyone here have a forum and it is version 4 suite? I don't think the hook for this has been updated yet *sigh*

Take you time Sunny working on this new update for the form. Change from old to something new it will take a while to get use too. Don't stress out. *hugs*    

1 person likes this

Thank you.

The topic colour titles is bothering me so much but... because this is a new version, the hook for that isn't updated yet, therefore I don't think it will show/work on this new version. I'm going to cry if the hook isn't updated or I cannot find the update of it because the forum topics that used to have colour titles look very messy *sigh*

Ooh me likey this new update cus I can finally post pics!!!!!! But when it was down I was so sad and lonely lmao >_< good job on new update. For new year new new new new lol I hope my post counts didn't go down I'm on my iPhone and it no showy lol 

Oops I lied after posting the post I know see it. It even tells me when I signed up lol ooh scary ahhaha But what does the bar for like life point means?( I am assuming it's life points becus it looks like that ) & I'm at 17 LOL 

Edited by passionalee

4 minutes ago, passionalee said:

Oops I lied after posting the post I know see it. It even tells me when I signed up lol ooh scary ahhaha 

Hahahaha scary that you've signed up to this forum for almost 10 years? hehehehhee.
Don't worry you were the first few members to follow us to the new forum back before. I wonder if you were with us since 2004 though? :D

Thank you for all your hard work! I was scared but I knew probably the forum was down and I was confident someone was going to fix it. It looks good and I'm excited to see the finished results. 

ok finally able to reply.  Perhaps giving us a couple of days advanced notice would have helped sweetie.  We are all kept in the dark thinking someone hacked our forum here 

I was taken by surprise too because Darvil worked on it very fast. I asked him if he can help with update, after I give him my client log in with IPB... as I slept it was being done and I woke up next day already everything new lol. I remember the last time Darvil and I try to do it, it took 2 weeks and than still nothing happened hahaha so I didn't think it would be this fast.

Nalee, The bar under our name is our reputation of likes.

oooh I'm liking this new update so far and I can have my own header under my profile feed too hehe

Please try to get rid lof those footnote jn the bottom of the forum too. Lol p

:giggle: I actually don't know how to get rid of that yet.

and why does it show when i edit my topics 

Does anyone know the dimension size for the cover photo of the profile section? I'm trying to edit my cover photo on my profile but I'm having a hard time choosing the correct size on photoshop

i'm not sure Thip, tried looking for the info in the admin panel and found nothing.  Maybe Sunny will know 

4 hours ago, shampoo said:

Please try to get rid lof those footnote jn the bottom of the forum too. Lol p

I just fixed it now.  Trying to get the same options as we had before to reappear

There is still many things to look at n explore. I have no idea why when we edit we see that we've edited, however it doesn't show to others, only we see it lol.

I have a blurry version after spending 5 hours looking for things last night ?

Well I like it! Thanks for keeping it #LIT kekekeke 

this might take a bit to get used to. But glad there is something new to look forward to. 

i think i'm starting to like this new forum. but i'll still miss the old version cos it's cute. thank you everyone for all the hard work. 

I want our old cuteness back too hehe but I think we just need time to let this new stuff in and more exploration, we'll get there ^_^