[Pictures] Sudsapda Top 10 Girls 2017

Kwan20

Some of the faces up there, should be most slappable girls ahhahhaa I think Yaya might have opted out coz she didn't want to be a part of it. She's busy but I don't think her schedule is that packed this year. I think she had way more days off compared to the last two years coz LLSR kept cancelling shoots. She even did the finale wedding shoot last minute so I definitely think she was selective. It's one of the one where fans pay to votes too so some aren't alway about it.

This list looks like it's from the top 10-20 of the girls that was on the ballot hahaha I mean some of them still play supporting! Popularity wise, yaya, kim, mai, taew should be there. And if it didn't seem so tiny bopper, maybe some of the vets coz they're still pretty popular. Which is prob why it doesn't make sense with some of the girls up there coz you know they're not that popular anymore. I think margie is somewhat popular still just not on fire coz she doesn't have any actual work that reflects why she is part of the it girl crowd but she still has a following. It's Taew's year this year with being really popular. But I think this year kinda had a really mild year where no one really outshines any particular person. I mean Taew is just lucky that her lakorn aired last... if Noon's lakorn with pong aired at the same time.... who knows? Coz noon's performance was ace there too. Mew had a big hit too but her lakorn aired from december to january so no one remembers other hits from the beginning of the year ahahaha Kim and bella's lakorns were really popular too. It's everyone's year ahhahhaa And with the death of the king, no bad news or gossips stood out to wear the annual nickname labels were mostly nice ahahaha 2017 needs some hits. How did mai not even get a nickname?? She had the most news written about for the year.

Taew's lakorn is probably one of the highest rating for channel 3 in a while. I forgot which episode it was but it had like 14 million views on YouTube.I had to give it a double take lol. True, if anything Taew should be center for this year. Mai should be pretty popular too she had some news on her and was the talk of town for a bit. No news is bad news hahaha. List to me doesn't make a lot of sense regarding the popularity vote. Oh well, there's next year.

Nakee got a lot of boost from the province and of course esan and lao people. They love it when a lakorn speaks esan. If noon's lakorn spoke esan it would've been the same thing... super natural genre with some lum dancing c'mon hahahaha I was in laos and my acquaintances all watched it. When I was at the vientiane airport, the girls working at the coffee shop were watching it on youtube! ahahaha I don't think it's that exceptional... best lakorn for me was alek and ja's lakorn. Well, the girls who made the covers aren't labeled numerically as winners... I think everyone knows it's about availability too. They're popular girls just not the most popular. I think what was more off was when lil wanmai was a part of it. Now that's really wrong ahahaha coz where nong mali then for this year hahahah