[News] King Bhumibol Adulyadej dies at 88.

Noydarny80

This doesn't come as a surprise since the King has always been ill but it's still shocking to hear that he really has passed away. I'm very saddened by this news. May the King rest in peace. My deepest condolences to Thailand.

All major channels has announced that they're halting the broadcast of all lakorns until further notice.

Man it's going to be one tough shoes to fill cus the King was the best! And he's been King for the longest! It's like hitting home here in America as my relatives from Thailand came to the USA but they are over and mourning and talking about the King and praising him. #LONGLIVETHEKING.

I saw a short little BBC news coverage of the King passing. A lot of professors of Southeast Asian studies believe the coup of 2014 was a prep for the King passing since the son will never going to live up to his father shoes. At least the King had some kind of power when it comes to politic but the son will probably be like Cambodian's King just for ceremony purpose.

Wow I just got done reading the article dailymail posted via snapchat and wow the Kings son is....hmmm idk how to put it. He was very very spoiled. Pampered and privileged .... three wives and so so many kids! His sister should've been the new King (queen) and I didn't know queen Elizabeth is running as long as thailands king. I wanna say so much more but I don't wanna be adding salt to the wound at this time :(

Mayb they are giving the prince a year to grieve and get his act together so he can live up to the King. But who can really live up the the King. It is really heart wrenching to talk about the King in past tense :( I read that millions went to the hospital where he was at and one said they are there to pray and hope the King will wake up becus the king said he wanted to live up to 120. Reading that absolutely broke my heart. He will be terribly missed. Millions loved the King. Thailand not going to be the same it will always be missing a piece of its heart now the motherland :((.

There are many 'mor doo' that predicted this 10th Monarch of Thailand will bring much modernisation and changes to Thailand in a way that will move Thailand further into the future. It is said that the 10th King will bring in more foreign methods etc. But I dunno apart from that there is going to be both good and bad that come out of having a new monarch.

The many 'mor doo' also say that Thailand will get to live through to twentieth monarch. Not sure if that means after the twentieth Thailand will have anymore or its going to be a new dynasty or monarchy abolished. I wonder if I will live to see that lol.

Condolences to the people of Thailand....it's always a sad time to lose a figure one love and respect....a lot of people like Prince William but I lean more towards Harry. There's something about him I like. I have never seen the prince of Thailand...I can't put a face on him so gonna have to goggle him. Anyway, he's a new generation I don't think he's going to ever reach the level of what the King has with people of Thailand. Things will change for sure.

So I Googled him, the prince that is. The first thing that pops up was a controversial video of him celebrating his dog's birthday. It leaves you speechless of what was in the video. What his ex-wife did in the video is just wow...he's going to be the King? What is the law in Thailand can his sister take over? The video is just wrong all over the place.

O yeah I read about that video and saw the pics posted by dailymail. He def wasn't thinking when that video came out or when they made that video. Smh! Does he not respect the King? Man he kind must've been frustrated to have a son like that. Smh i def feel for Thailand to loose such a remarkable King