[Article] Kwan's Mom Don't Think Of Exposing Daughter; Just Want Sympathy

NinjaKKN

Aaah, do you know if she and sister share the same father? Honestly with the way her mother's acting I wonder if Kwan is biologically hers. She's so vindictive and mean, how can she say that she made her so she can destroy her??! If her mom was just greedy then she would be biased towards Kwan and suck up to her, instead she obviously favours Keaw. Looking at the way she worships money logically shouldn't her favourite be the bread winner? If Kwan wasn't biologically hers then it would explain her behaviour.

I think she's closer to her dad out of the rest of her family. She's holding back her tears because both of her mom and sister don't support her. They're just leeching off of her, she needs her space and her life. She really doesn't want to speak bad of her family. What kind of mom tells their kid, I made you rise so I can make you fall. She also gave her LaUzi business to her sister, must be the mom that forced her to hand it over.

Golf family quite rich. Kwan's mom just don't like kwan dating anyone, maybe scare thing like this will happen that she can't control kwan's money anymore if kwan getting married.

She never like any of kwan's bf. She herself who force kwan to break with Aiy but after kwan with golf she want kwan to back with Aiy. May be is just her reason because she know is easy for her to kick Aiy than Golf.

Kwan's mom made it seem like he was trying to con her off her money and leech off her popularity. But apparently his way wealthier both individually and if you were to compare their families, which makes sense since in Golf's family they're all working. I saw online that it was actually him giving her money?

Like Suk said its because Golf is pushing her to be more independent and giving her confidence to step out of her family's control. Kwan's mom hated her previous bf but I guess he was easier to manage and didn't question the status quo. Golf seems to be helping her make changes and take control of her life which her mom isn't happy since she won't control Kwan, and her money any more.

I honestly really hope she considers emancipating from her mom because this is just insane. She's one of CH7's most well known n'eks and has all this recognition but has nothing under her name because her crazy family. I get that when it comes to family you have to be selfless to some extent but seriously?! SHE'S 28 YEARS OLD. She's only allowed to keep 40,000 baht and her mom keeps the rest of her fortune. She then makes a personal issue into a public one, and then lets everyone know that she's being ungrateful, when she's the only sole provider for the family. No wonder she was such a daddy's girl because he was probably the only one in that basket case family who treated her like an actual daughter and not a money making machine.

A mom who truly love her daughter won't say "I can create you. I can also destroy you." I don't get what's so hard about giving a girl who's almost 30 her freedom. It's not like Kwan is asking for much. She's not even asking for the money that she made her entire life back. She just want her independence. Like Kwan said even though she's accepting work on her own, she'll still give half of her earning to her mom. How greedy and selfish can one mom be to her own daughter? Kwan's mom gave the excuse that Kwan is still young so she doesn't trust Kwan with the money. I feel really bad for Kwan. Even the new house that was built from Kwan's money, Kwan's name is not on the deed. Her name doesn't trust her to own anything so everything is under her mom's name. I bet after the mom passed away she's probably going to give half of Kwan's hard earned money to her beloved daughter, Kaew.

Kwan has always been closer to her dad than her mom. She said he was the only person who understood the most.

*bellow* I feel so bad for her. Her mom is such a B*****!! She is so greedy, she has the face to say that if she don't use the money then she won't get to use it? LIKE WTF!? omgg I apologize for the profanity. But this is just too much. Now all that instagram posts about supporting kwan from her fan clubs make sense. It's about her family problem. She is old enough to make her own decisions and have the freedom to do whatever she wants. Gosh she is not a kid anymore. Saying that she's still young, she is almost 30! *nono* Yeah I am sure her mother and sister don't like Golf because they think that he will plant ideas in her mind and then take away all the money. WOW are you serious!??! Is that even fair that she had to give away her own personal business!?!? HELL NO!! She worked hard from the start and then in the end they just keep taking from her. I am glad to see her happy with Golf and I wish the best for her. I hope she will be able to stand up for herself one day *hugs*

Aww poor Kwan. I hope Golf can keep her happy because her family is only giving her headache! I can't believed a mom would do that to her own daughter! She probably likes the older daughter better because they looked so alike! Kwan is such a great daughter but I want her to be a litte more mean to them. Maybe she should only give 20% to them and keep the rest to herself. They got enough from her!!!

If this was a Hollywood case, Kwan would most likely get all her money back. A few celebrities have file lawsuits against their parents for taking their earn incomes. I wish her well and for her family to realize their flaws and impact they have imprinted in her life.

Poor Kwan! Her life sounds a lot like the late pop-diva Anita Mui. Just like Kwan, Anita's family lives off of her income and still disrespect her. Even after death, Anita's mother continued to tarnish her image and fought for her fortune. It's so sad cause both Kwan and Anita are merely money tree to their family.

When I was still following Kwan almost a decade ago, I think I was one of the first fans to notice and voice my honest opinion about her Mom and Sister being either mentally ill or purposely sabotaging Kwan. And behold, almost a decade later, the truth comes out. My hunch was right.

I, too, have always wondered if Kwan is biologically related to the Mom and Sister because they hate her so much. I don't even think it's an issue of money, it's more of plain dirty hate they have towards her and then of course, the satisfaction of leeching off of her is a plus. It's too sad that Kwan is more than a namnao Thai nang'ake living in a sappy life.

Kwan should cut all ties. People fully support her. It's hard to convince the public that Kwan is a bad daughter because Kwan's actions for the past 25 years speak the loudest about what type of person she is.

The Mom and sister are such greedy biatches who are full of hate and evilness. May karma bite their ugly booties, soon!

Please stay strong, Kwan. Please sincerely love and protect Kwan, Golf.