[Article] Kwan's Mom Don't Think Of Exposing Daughter; Just Want Sympathy

NinjaKKN

So basically they're still taking her money. Honestly Kwan is too nice, considering how much they've taken from her she should only give her mom like a 1/10 of her earnings. Its not like her mom and sister were saving the money up and keeping it for her, but it seems like they've been using it like it was their own since she was a kid and they're obviously not giving her any, since she's having to start from scratch. I think she got a 4k allowance? She should give her mom that amount and cut her sister off completely. In fact she's done enough for her mom that she should make her sister take over the financial responsibility.

I dont think Kwan was being nice, it's more of being a good daughter. I think that's the good thing about this whole situation is despite whatever, Kwan still a good daughter. I mean I can understand the mom, but Kaew the sister, she's older, I think she should get her a job and stuff and help out and not rely on your younger sister financially.

and I think giving Lauzi to Kaew was probably Kaew's idea. It seem like Kwan can't have anything of her own. And the ice cream business years ago, wasn't that Kwan business too but she handed it over to Kaew?

Edited by Thip

Eh, I think her mom did intend on exposing her. There are tons of way to get in contact with her, but She wants to bring attention to herself. No mother who wants the best for their daughter would expose them in the manor she did. If it isn't exposing, then what was it supposed to be?

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

i don't know what she said but sure there is a lot of sorrow and depression in her voice , i'm not her fan and don't know much about her but this touched me , very sad indeed that the person who should be the most supportive to you is the person who is bringing you down , kwan if it's true her mother and sister took control of her , she should have stood up for her rights

I feel bad for Kwan. She probably has to endure everything all those years. Kwan's mom and her sister are so fucking selfish. Kwan started working since she was 3 years old yet she doesn't own any assets at all. Nothing is in her name despite everything being her money. I understand her wanting to branch out and be in charge of her own money. It's unreasonable that she had to give Lauzi away to her sister although every penny used in that business is her money. Kwan only asked for money to invest but her mom won't give it to her. And now she has to start earning money from scratch. Like Kwan said no matter how much her mom and sister hurt her they're still her family but seriously, does her mom and sister ever care about Kwan's feeling. They're leeching off her and has been taking advantage of her for far too long. Kwan is too nice to start over. If this was someone else they'd have taken it to court and sue to get their money back.

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/748371
Here's Lookkaew's interview. She's such a lying b****. She said she and her mom never used Kwan's money. Her mom managed the money for Kwan but Kwan is asking for too much money to buy shoes. She also said Kwan spent too much money on foods. The money Kwan spent on eating out is more than an average person's salary. Lastly, Lookkaew said Kwan should stop creating an image and stop trying to ruin her family. Oh, please! You're the one who should stop trying to sabotage your own sister.

If Keaw did use Kwan's money, how was she able to attend college over seas and have a fairly tail wedding when she didn't work at all!? And for her to criticized Kwan on how much she spends on shoes and eating out, its Kwan's money, she can spend it however she pleases.

Good gosh, they are greedy, selfish and such users. Kwan's sister can talk with a straight face and says she doesn't use Kwan's money. If I was kwan, I would let them keep what they have and literally cut them off. Her mom is shady as hell having to go public like that. She doesn't want Kwan to be independent cause she can't control her anymore and if she can't control her then she won't have the money. Kwan pretty much raised them with what she earned. She can spend what she wants on whomever or wherever it's her right. Her sister is awful really.

I don't even know why her mom needs all that money... I'm sure she's set on a house and cars all bills paid for so why does she need HALF of Kwan's salary? She's about to die soon according to her she don't need her money ahhaha too bad Kwan seems like the type who can't cut off family ... like her mom and sister are so thick face to be like yeah I want her money like they are entitled to her income but what have they contributed to Kwan really... her mom saying too that she created her and can destroy her like whyyyyy that's not normal!

I guessed her mom wants half of Kwan's money so that when she dies (according to her soon) she can have it cremated or buried with her. If she wants to destroy Kwan then she's pretty much bite the hands that feed her. Honestly, with family like that who needs enemy. Kwan is screwed either way.

Her mom want all the money not half, before this she control all but now since kwan want to manage her own work and want money to invest so she will give half only to mother.

Mother gave interview said kean should know money that kwan gave at the end will go to who. (Not forget u have 2 daugther after u died the asset will devide into 2).

I feel bad for Kwan to have that burden and having to deal with such a toxic "family." Does anyone know anything about Kwan's dad? I don't think her and her sister have the same father.

Some people are like poison, its best to cut them off even if they're family, but Kwan is too soft hearted and won't to that. I was a bit skeptical about Kwan and Golf even though I thought they looked cute together but I really hope they last. I was a bit worried when her mom said that ever since she's gotten back together with Golf, Kwan has changed, but if what's happening now is an example of his influence then its actually a good thing and I view him as a positive influence.

I'm glad that Kwan has taken steps to escape her mom's and sisters' control. I think her relationship with Golf gave her to courage to stand up for herself, I wish she'd be harsher and just cut them off completely but .. baby steps.

I feel bad for Kwan to have that burden and having to deal with such a toxic "family." Does anyone know anything about Kwan's dad? I don't think her and her sister have the same father.

Some people are like poison, its best to cut them off even if they're family, but Kwan is too soft hearted and won't to that. I was a bit skeptical about Kwan and Golf even though I thought they looked cute together but I really hope they last. I was a bit worried when her mom said that ever since she's gotten back together with Golf, Kwan has changed, but if what's happening now is an example of his influence then its actually a good thing and I view him as a positive influence.

I'm glad that Kwan has taken steps to escape her mom's and sisters' control. I think her relationship with Golf gave her to courage to stand up for herself, I wish she'd be harsher and just cut them off completely but .. baby steps.

Kwan's dad passed away years ago like around 2010 I believe. kwan has her father's gene in terms of look