Sign in to follow this  
Noydarny80

[News] Pat Napapa is 3 months pregnant and getting marry.

What she have been doing for her mother really move me, and to think she took her ill father in until he died who has not cared for her so long is like wow, daughter of the century. I think she will make a great mum.

Wow she has to pay her father alimony?!
This forum translation of her life I think Shampoo translated this article.http://sugar-daily.com/pat-napapas-life-more-than-a-nam-nao-lakorn-amazing-person/

I think if Pat admit to have something done to her face she would still hold her fame longer. In my view it was the plastic surgery story that killed her fame.

• Like 1

I dont think so. Pat was never promoted though and I dont think ch3 intended on promoting her during those times before the new gen came along. Sure she rose to fame bc of her lakorns with Por but after that she was stuck in evenings and suporting/rai roles

The Power 3 Team had a very fast raise in fame, but after two years max most of them went towards a supporting role and eventually some of them disappear while some did stay as a lead, for short or long but never really was super famous or a hit again. I think Por T went a long way and further than everyone else but he lived so short :( Their generation was like a fast growing generation but a weak one too that died fast. I think Namfon P held onto a n'ek status the longest though even if she was always in evening.

Congratulations to Pat. I'm happy for her wish her the best.

I think Pat will be a wonderful mom because her childhood will play a big part. She probably made a promise to herself to give her son a better life then she had growing up and in a sense it will fill the void in her. Congrats to her because she has done so much for people in her life that she deserves a little of happiness. She has to have a tremendous...forgiving heart to take back a father that doesn't love her and care for him until his passing day. That says a lot about her character. I don't care for her changing of her face but as a human being I hope she's happy with her life as a new mom and succeed in life.

dang just read up on her family life and how her mother has alzheimers. i feel for her now and it makes sense as to why she's all out there with the guests during her hosting gigs bc of that promotion $$$. in her interviews when all is said and done she seems like she knows what she's doing and when to be mature so at least that's something

Well Pat is 30 now not some teenager stars. At 30 you shouldn't be looking down like as immature child. If she want to have children before getting marry she can. That's my opinion.

She's 30? Omg I always thought she was younger or my age but dam I didn't know she was way older than me lol she so don't look 30 lol

Aww....poor Pat, but I'm glad she found happiness :)

***but OMG....Vicki is pregnant? Wow ..I've been waiting for this moment for them :) Aww....how many months is she?

Aww....poor Pat, but I'm glad she found happiness :) ***but OMG....Vicki is pregnant? Wow ..I've been waiting for this moment for them :) Aww....how many months is she?

Vicki is around 3 months, too. ?

Pat's husband is being accused and investigated for his involvement with a drug lord from Laos that the Thai police just arrested. The cars he sells at his dealership belonged to a drug lord and the drug lord said Ben's car business is among the many businesses he used to funnel his drug money and he has many celeb friends and hiso that are involved with this scheme.

If Pat's husband is really involved, boy, does she knows how to pick her man.