[News] Pat Napapa is 3 months pregnant and getting marry.

Noydarny80

Wow she has to pay her father alimony?!
This forum translation of her life I think Shampoo translated this article.http://sugar-daily.com/pat-napapas-life-more-than-a-nam-nao-lakorn-amazing-person/

I think if Pat admit to have something done to her face she would still hold her fame longer. In my view it was the plastic surgery story that killed her fame.

• Like 1

I dont think so. Pat was never promoted though and I dont think ch3 intended on promoting her during those times before the new gen came along. Sure she rose to fame bc of her lakorns with Por but after that she was stuck in evenings and suporting/rai roles

The Power 3 Team had a very fast raise in fame, but after two years max most of them went towards a supporting role and eventually some of them disappear while some did stay as a lead, for short or long but never really was super famous or a hit again. I think Por T went a long way and further than everyone else but he lived so short :( Their generation was like a fast growing generation but a weak one too that died fast. I think Namfon P held onto a n'ek status the longest though even if she was always in evening.

I think Pat will be a wonderful mom because her childhood will play a big part. She probably made a promise to herself to give her son a better life then she had growing up and in a sense it will fill the void in her. Congrats to her because she has done so much for people in her life that she deserves a little of happiness. She has to have a tremendous...forgiving heart to take back a father that doesn't love her and care for him until his passing day. That says a lot about her character. I don't care for her changing of her face but as a human being I hope she's happy with her life as a new mom and succeed in life.

dang just read up on her family life and how her mother has alzheimers. i feel for her now and it makes sense as to why she's all out there with the guests during her hosting gigs bc of that promotion $$$. in her interviews when all is said and done she seems like she knows what she's doing and when to be mature so at least that's something

• 2 weeks later...