[Pictrues] Elle Fashion Week 2016

Kwan20

Yeah the songs gam sang were the top 4 corniest songs of the last couple of years ahhaha Mai is too ambitious hahaha she's probably prepping for her chai Mai jing ying tae. What's worst is was that the guests there are probably her only friends left in the industry ahhaha usually she's at Elle fashion week walking but she wasn't even at a show this year I don't think... Don't have to say why to that hahaha what's worst dancing wise was when she did Beyoncé or something for her cf.

Lol! The girl has burned too many bridges that she's lucky she still has a few friends who stick by her side. Oh yeah she was dancing to Crazy in Love for some event/commerial. I remember her looking pretty but she tried wayyy too hard to come off sexy. She should stick to modelling haha.

It was more like she can't dance ahaha Her concert with bird, her face expressions was embarrassing ...worst than her eye movement in jao we ha series. She was good in Freelance. I'm telling you ahaha I don't think she's a horrible actress but maybe she's not consistently putting all of her effort in each time... she's probably like look I gotta go. Her lakorn with tik did finish in 6 months that's like unheard of nowadays. I think she's a little more tolerable in movies. Not spectacular or anything but fine. I really liked her in Freelance. She didn't appear too much but her contributions were good and it's a really good movie.

Bahaha don't get me started on Bird's concert. She surely can't dance but the main problem for me is that when you look at her facial experssions, she gives off the impression that she thinks she's the shiett. That's whats bothersome about her performances. If you can't dance, whatever because you're not a professional and I'm not expecting you to be perfect but don't be acting like you're better than everyone else cause you're not. Mai is way too confident in herself that it comes off as arrogance lol. She's not the worst actress I've watched, that position is reserved for Richy and Nychaa but she's not as good as people make her to be or worthy of that title she has, nang aek pan laan. The only lakorn I liked of her was probably the Polyplus one with Kan and even in that one she overacted for the first half. I know you told me she was good in Freelance so maybe I'll find the chance to watch it and see how it is.

Yeah Mai just need to stay freelance because she have a lot of more options to do anything she want. Her history with contract is never good. She was sued by A and she didn't fulfill her contract with channel 7. I am pretty sure channel 3 doesn't think much because they have tooo many newbies and they don't know how to handle them.

She certainly gets a lot more credit than she deserves. They could have casted anyone really, its not like her presence was the main reason why the movie was such a success. I always wonder why Mai became a hit overnight and is deemed nang aek pan laan but no one refers to Mario is praek pan laan? lol.