[News] Woody confirmed he'a married to his boyfriend

shampoo

I always thought it was open that he was gay. The way he behaved around Oil and touched him told me he was gay. Then Aum let him touch her boobies, then a 3rd time was when Moddam was on the show, and they were talking about sexuality and Moddam asked him if he was gay, almost as if to tell Woody to confirm that he is gay.

Woody didn't hide his sexuality but he didn't put it all out to n the table either, which I think is ok. As much as I enjoy knowing how a celeb lives their life when the camera is off, I do not think they owe it to the public to share it.

Woody has always been opened about his sexuality. But it's his private life that he always guarded. I remember him talking about his coming out story on his show. He used to have one girlfriend before realizing that he's gay. He said after that first kiss with his girlfriend it made him realized that he wasn't turned on nor did he liked it. Instead he got turned on by cute guys passing by. Lol